test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Halfway Compatible - Temporal T5 Battlecruiser and Temporal T6 Battlecruiser

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
The Ranger TT5 BC (RA-LH) skin can be used on the Paladin TT6 (VA) BC which is nice for those wanting to do the 23rd Century style ship at end-game. The problem is that those that bought the lower tier ship cannot use the accompanying special console on the T6 end-game version. I don't know if this was intentional (since others have reported it and no action, I fear it might be), but it makes no sense to waste a good special console on a ship that won't be used as an end-game ship. (Why use a T5 when I can use a T6 with the same skin?)

Devs, please look into the codes and make it possible to use the consoles on the end-game TT6 ships, thank you.

Comments

• sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    [deleted]
    Post edited by sentinel64 on
  • calexistacalexista Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    I was going to pick up the T5 Ranger myself then found out it is the only c-store T5 ship can only be upgraded in the sense of getting a Tier 6 version and then using the skin from the T5. Totally discouraged from getting it after that as it was and if teh console can not be used on the Tier 6 anyways then there is no reason to spend 1600 to 2000 zen on the ship.

At this point it is just worth maybe 500 zen like the old alternate skins you could purchase for the Dilithium Tier 5 ships before the fleet system was introduced.