test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

**GAME BREAKING BUG** "The Undying" Arena fight bug

While playing my Temporal recruit through "The Undying" On Nimbus. Mission progress is abruptly halted during the arena fight and refuses to go beyond or complete the objective " Defeat wave 1". I have tried several different things, restarting the mission, respawning, resetting my game even. This is now my fourth attempt at bypassing this bug. Please mods, add this to the list for the developer's immediate attention. It's impossible to complete if they don't patch. :s

Comments

• Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I had the exact same problem. I had to restart several times for it to work.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    If you are constantly spawning the turret on your Engineerig Bridge Officer and are a TOS Character, there are some missions that will currently register it as a foe that needs to be defeated, which likely includes this one as I have had no issues progressing through that stage. The work-around for this is to not spawn that turret and to let it timeout.

This is already currently slated to be fixed in the next patch.
  • Options
    atomicmunkey#9096 atomicmunkey Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    If you are constantly spawning the turret on your Engineerig Bridge Officer and are a TOS Character, there are some missions that will currently register it as a foe that needs to be defeated, which likely includes this one as I have had no issues progressing through that stage. The work-around for this is to not spawn that turret and to let it timeout.

This is already currently slated to be fixed in the next patch.

Ok great :).
  • Options
    bucklerpwbucklerpw Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Not fixed yet. I'm stalled on wave 1.
  • Options
    tnotakuguytnotakuguy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    On my AoY character, I am too stuck on wave 1. My other characters were able to get by this. Why cant't this character??
  • Options
    robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    What are your boff and kit abilities?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    I have played the mission on two AoY characters so far and have managed to find I get stuck if I lure any of the NPC's into the fire-pit. The game won't register them as having been killed and will wait for *me* to kill them, even though they've already been barbecued!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    I had this happen too, but then I walked up to the enemy spawn point and found that some of the "hounds" hadn't come out. I walked up to the door so it opened and finished them off. after that it was fine.​​
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Same as neomodius a couple weeks back i had this problem and the npcs just couldnt open the gates for some reason i think 3 waves i had to find the red npcs on the map and open the door for then they wouldnt come out on their own
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Yeah, I had to go after the remaining hounds back in their pen to let the Mission proceed.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns