test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Honor Guard Elite Commander Accolades Broken?

I just played Borg: Infected in Advance because there is no (Elite). I thought I could adjust my difficulty for it to count (made it Elite), and completed the objectives without failing either one. But it didn't acknowledge it. Am I missing something? How do you get the Accolades?
tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
"Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
#Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes

Comments

• Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Just curious because there is no way of getting the Elite armour. Going to assume there is no way because Devs removed the Elite without changing the accolade system.... <sigh>
    Honour_Guard_Concept.PNG
    10630118794_b28e87432e_b.jpg

"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Just curious because there is no way of getting the Elite armour. Going to assume there is no way because Devs removed the Elite without changing the accolade system.... <sigh>

Well, you hit the nail on the head.
    So yeah.... no elite MACO/KHG armor visuals since 2014. :/
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User

Well, you hit the nail on the head.
    So yeah.... no elite MACO/KHG armor visuals since 2014. :/

Probably so they didn't have to make any for Romulans. lololololol
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    noooooooo1.jpg

<SIGH>.......... I so wanted that for my Klings...