test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck Into Suns in Delta Quadrant after leaving maps (Patrols)

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
During Delta Arc, i was 3+ Times stuck in the sun, after the patrols.
You should make unstuck teleport you say 1light year away instead of disabling it. Transwarp is not a solution

Comments

• Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Change maps.
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    doogie74 wrote: »
    Change maps.

Good Idee. But got allways stuck on delta sector change. So after relogin I was at the same position.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    /stuck doesn't seem to work anymore either. Last time I used it when I got stuck in a table on Risa I used /stuck and got an error message. I can't remember what it said exactly, but it was something like that command couldn't be used or something.

And I've been stuck in suns before and transwarp would get me out. Or I'd beam down and back up a couple times, until I beamed to an unstuck ship.

Also try parking a ways from the sun before you go into the mission. That's worked for me before. Park close enough to get the interact, but not so close that you're on top of the sun.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The reason you're stuck in stars when returning to the sector space map is because when you left sector space (to beam down somewhere etc.) your ship was too close to them. And the reason for that being the case is that they still haven't fixed the sector space autopilot sufficiently slowing down your ship to come to an appropriate standstill 1-1.5ly ahead (as it used to be) when you reach an autopilot destination star picked from the map. Currently, you will frequently bump into the surface of a large star.

When you find yourself in such a situation, anything that will move you away, such as changing instances, transwarping somewhere (manual selection from minimap menu or Red Alert) will get you out of this mess.

Shame on the devs for still not having fixed this after they broke it in the 2016/04/28 maintenance (initial bug report).
    Post edited by cklib on