test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug] Unable to retrieve TOS Utility Cruiser from drydock

gendou#6914 gendou Member Posts: 64 Arc User
I stuffed my Pioneer into the drydock early on in order to save it for Admiralty. Smart thinking, eh?

Well, I hit 52, and now when I try to retrieve it, I get an error saying I can only have one Utility Cruiser.
The problem is that my only ships are the Class F Shuttle and the Paladin Temporal Battlecruiser.

I'll try to grab a screenshot next time I'm at ESD, but has anyone else run into this yet?

( @crypticspartan#0627: In case you need it, my TOS character is Genet@Genmomo )

Comments

• gendou#6914 gendou Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Here's a screenshot of the error message.

veCUsKd.png

Hope this helps!
  • o8jedio8jedi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this!
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    An interesting development, and much as I wish I had an answer I really just wanted to thank you for posting this. I was wondering why my Admiralty ship list appeared so small.

Because my senile old brain seemed to remember that when Admiralty first came out every ship you had ever owned, even ones you had discharged, still showed up in Admiralty. I had assumed ( yeh, I know, assumed sigh ) that that still held true. After reading your post I looked and sure enough, the only ships I had in my Admiralty list were ones that I had actually had in my active inventory after I reached level 52 and qualified for Admiralty. So, my utility cruiser, and all my other long deleted free ships I got while leveling are gone.

Not that I lack Admiralty ships as I went back and reclaimed the lower level ships I had from the giveaways not too long ago, then got rid of them again once they were in the admiralty list, plus the accidentally bought T5 Odyssey ships and the deliberately bought T6 Oddys, my Admiralty list isn't exactly empty. But the free science ships I claimed as I leveled .... for the sole purpose of having more science ships in Admiralty .... poof.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png