test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to complete Mindscape

captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
I finished this mission, got the prompt to warp out afterwards, and when I was back on the starmap, it was still in my log and hadn't counted me finishing it at all, leaving it to me to do.

Comments

• Options
    To be more specific-- the game does not record you as finishing it and resets you to the start of the mission progresswise. This will also happen if you beam out or lose connection during the mission.
  • Options
    dd1mdd1m Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    This happened to me in two missions, The Ultimate kilingon and treasure Trading Station. I ended up having to skip the mssions to progress through the Arc.

Unfortunatley I never got a reply to my thread on this issue
    8ebd135a27dd1eb31f8ce7dff0bfba3a1f1467ac_full.jpg
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I had this happen to my Klingon over a year ago. That's the only Delta quadrant mission she hasn't finished.
  • Options
    This is a problem for me since I need to finish every single mission in the Delta arc to get the temporal rewards thing for it.
  • Options
    tiriusavarotiriusavaro Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Confirmed for Mindscape on my TOS character as well - and I remember running into it before on one of my previous toons.

Something else I noticed is that the cutscene at the end of Astrometrics (where Tuvok points out the Northwest Passage) no longer seems to play. Instead, I was brought back to the ready room, where there were 2 Tuvoks. After a while (I presume the time that the cutscene originally played) Tuvok nr 2 disappeared and I was able to continue.

Possible workaround: I was able to complete the mission on my third attempt by "forcing" the game to update my progress halfway through - by beaming out back to sector space after completing the section called "My Mind to Your Mind" (just after your ship warps to the Northwest Passage) and then continuing the mission from there.
    Post edited by tiriusavaro on
    Vice Admiral Tirius Avara'o | U.S.S. Mistral (Fleet Star Cruiser)
    Vice Admiral Mathrias | U.S.S. Utrecht (Blockade Runner Retrofit)
    Vide Admiral Kyurin | U.S.S. Cairhien (Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser)
    Vice Admiral Kiarl Leftrin | U.S.S. Aegir (Fleet Recon Science Vessel)
    --= Starfleet Strategic Command =--
  • Options
    neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    Hopefully this bumps it up because I'm in the same boat as well. Mindscape can't be completed so my AOY toon can never be finished.

I've tried the beam out as tiriussavaro mentioned twice but it did not work either time.
    ACCESS DENIED
  • Options
    regulusff7regulusff7 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    And the worst part is, they don't even acknowledge this epic fail....
    I can't even try the beam out trick, because it will freeze crash the game in loading screen. Then have to restart the whole thing.
    All these beautiful canon environment and story gone to waste, because it is start to get really really really irritating...