test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"City on the Edge of Never" bug

jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
After I clear the U.S.S. Kirk bridge I can't speak to Captain Thelin after I find the Temporal agent. I tried it a second time and I still couldn't speak to the captain before contacting the agent.

Comments

• riccarl0riccarl0 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The same identical problem happen to me too.
  • armani1971armani1971 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same happened to me, but I was still in the mission while I looked here for answers and while I was away the mission progressed and allowed me to talk to him. Just had to wait for a while. Give it a try and see if it works for you as well.
  • darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    this is happening to me as well.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I'm about to do this mission, so I'll take the advice and wait when I do get to it
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • velimattialavelimattiala Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    ditto. Taking a seat on the bridge, grab some coffee....see what happens.

Edit: Yup, give it a minute or three. He'll come around.
  • zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Slow down and take your time. You have been transported to 1993 and are using a 486sx.......
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    This happened to me too, but it cleared itself up a minute or two later after I wandered around the bridge for awhile.

Apparently the level designer expected us all to talk to the captain first, before unlocking the probe :(