test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Doomsday Device

saladinbobsaladinbob Member Posts: 116 Arc User
I've been replaying through the episodes on my Fed Fleet Admiral character and I believe I've found a game breaking bug with this mission. At the part where you have to scan each distortion generator, each one spawns three defence Drones. However, whilst these level to your character's level, it appears the Klingon Bird of Prey you pilot for the mission does not. I'm being destroyed in three shots, or one shot from each of the three Drones. That's pretty much more damage than the Doomsday Device itself does on a hit to my Tier 6 ship.

Obviously nothing can be done right now but if the dev's can take a look, it would be helpful for the future.

Comments

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    It's been like that for a while - best thing I can suggest is setting BOffs with shield/hull healing abilities and making frequent use of Captain and Active Rep traits (especially Fleet Support and, for Eng Captains, Miracle Worker). It's difficult, but it is possible to complete....
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    saladinbobsaladinbob Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Doesn't matter, I struggled through that segment. You can draw them off which is easier than attempting to kill them. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the devs. Thanks for the advice though.