test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Space keybinds not working

laportejlaportej Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Ground keybinds seem to work fine. I can't get the Space ones to work at all. Have some pre-set ones I'd like to use, but can't even get the ship to do anything with even the slightest change to the default settings.

Comments

• Options
    dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    I made the mistake of updating my batch file then rebinding, now it doesn't seem to work. Is there newer command lines compared to the wikia or is it something with the lastest patches?

Solution: For those that have alot of trays on the spacebar/trigger/etc, a bind file now has to be made for each section & pass. Last command line is now: "$$bind_load_file <filename.txt>"" That was fun troubleshooting...

Had a similar problem. Hope this helps. Good luck
  • Options
    laportejlaportej Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I made the mistake of updating my batch file then rebinding, now it doesn't seem to work. Is there newer command lines compared to the wikia or is it something with the lastest patches?

Solution: For those that have alot of trays on the spacebar/trigger/etc, a bind file now has to be made for each section & pass. Last command line is now: "$$bind_load_file <filename.txt>"" That was fun troubleshooting...

Had a similar problem. Hope this helps. Good luck

I'm confused. What do you mean a bind file for each section & pass? Like a .txt file for each tray line?