test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vengeance model, I hate to nick pick BUT...

vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
edited July 2016 in Federation Discussion
I'm really NOT lovin the dreadnought texture. I'm sorry.

It's Kinda grayish with scratch mark type textures, kinda a letdown actually when one compares it to the fantastic job you guys did with the aztec detailing on the Kelvin Timeline heavy command cruiser.

Please give us the option to use either the Avenger, or Intel's texture on it, they're MUCH better IMO.

Thanks for your time.
tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Surprised they didn't have the intelligence ships hull material for it. Maybe if they ever add in the Kelvin Timeline's Section 31 version of the Eclipse from the comics, perhaps? :P
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    The movie Vengeance was rather plain. The only reason it "looked cool" was due to making it black and put a few bright lights to make it menacing. That's about it.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    I know you're right. I just think it would look AWESOME with the Avenger skin, or the intel skin is all. :p I can dream can't I?

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    We do at least have the visuals tab to change the look regardless of equipment slotted. For mine, I used the Terran Rep stuff for visuals as it adds far more details to the ship.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    You know, I'll have to try the Terran visuals when I get it on that character! I can imagine that would look good!

My main guy is a science and he's rockin the Annorax, He's got all the rep goodies, the rest of my characters are playin catch-up.

I've spreadin the loto-love around to my other toons to help with that. :D

• Options
    truemalevolencetruemalevolence Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Thing that bugs me most is the very poor weapon placements on the Vengeance.

I had the Kelvin phasers on my Odessey and they look superb firing from the arrays like regular beams but on the Vengeance they're just bunched up on those red bits at the back of the saucer, very underwhelming given you can see lord knows how many turrets around the saucer, and nothing fires from the the weapon balls on the near the deflector.
  • Options
    e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Thing that bugs me most is the very poor weapon placements on the Vengeance.

I had the Kelvin phasers on my Odessey and they look superb firing from the arrays like regular beams but on the Vengeance they're just bunched up on those red bits at the back of the saucer, very underwhelming given you can see lord knows how many turrets around the saucer, and nothing fires from the the weapon balls on the near the deflector.

This may also need to be brought up elsewhere, if you haven't already.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png