test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CSTORE BOFF 0718 Star Fleet (dev/gm help)

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I am hoping a dev can help with this one. I was claiming the 0718 Bridge Officer from the temporal pack I purchased. As I was claiming him, server disconnected me and he wasn't normal since. His name cut off and I could not train him in any abilities or specialties like intel, command, ect. using the train specialization qualification manuals. So I decided to get rid of him in hope I can claim him again through the store since this has happened with broken ships as well. Apparently I cannot reclaim him and I am coming here for help in hopes it can be restored to my account in 100% working function. Please if anyone can help me, I would be greatful. Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    bhakti76bhakti76 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm actually in the same position except i'm stupid i guess ; i claimed 0718, unpacked him just to see and dismissed him for later purpose and save a boff room, i did not pay attention to the warning message if any and... can't claim it again.
    I actually buyed the starter pack for him so... Why does it not reclaimable ? Any sort of recover possible ?
    Note : he is not sendable from another character (bound to character)
    Other question : if i buy the "big" pack, can i claim it again ?
  • Options
    horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I claimed the pack, found my torn uniform but have yet to see this boff. I went to the officer at ESD figuring I'd claim it there or via the cstore personnel but still haven't found it. There is nothing in my inventory to indicate I have a package. All of my active boff slots were full when I purchased the pack but shouldn't it be in my officer pool in stations if it got sent to me on purchase?

edit:

Is the drop supposed to be initiated by picking up a ship? The promo in the C-store instructs you to go to the shipyard. I already have an account unlock on the 23c classic bundle and picked up the TOS Enterprise before I purchased the temporal bundle. My AoY captain still hasn't reached a level that will allow me to pick up the T6 Paladin that is the other ship in the package. Will I get my android when I requisition the other ship?
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• Options
    texarion#1034 texarion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    The Android is found by going into the "items" section of the C-store. Which is fitting I guess as being an Android he is an item and not a person ?
  • Options
    horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    @texarion
    Thanks! I never would have thought to look there. The Doctor would be aghast but I was happy to find "it" there :) .
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• Options
    winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I just wanted to post an update. I sent in a ticket on this issue and my boff was restored. Thank you for such a speedy and amazing job restoring a broken missing boff!
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    I jut saw this forum and hope the my 0718 can be restored as well, I deleted him to do some BOff juggling and then discovered that he was not reclaimable. [4:44] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,075,936.

Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.