test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Disruptor Pistol is broken/missing

monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
The Klingon Disruptor Pistol from the episode 'Night of the Comet' (it's an episode reward you can choose).

The icon is blank with a blue rarity border. The item can't be moved to another bank slot or removed from the bank. The only right-click options are 'Info' (which just opens a blank window) and 'Discard'.

I have this on multiple characters and for each one the pistol is in their character bank. This is the only item I have an issue with.

1 affected character: Dominique Destine@monkeybone13 (the pistol is/was in the character bank).

Screenshot%2033_zpsg3j0tjeg.png~original

Comments

• kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Be thankful it isn't in one of your weapon slots.

One of my characters is missing theirs. I logged into her a few hours ago and just noticed it. It isn't upgraded or anything, it's just MK IV or VI (I forget which). It's still technically in one of her her equipped weapons slot, but the icon is invisible and cannot be taken out of the slot or switched with a different weapon from my inventory (though I can still switch to and use my other ground weapon thankfully). When trying to use the weapon on ground, the visual of holding the weapon is still there, but I cannot fire it, as It only gives the "empty hand" combat options.

The character is K'Murr@.K. (KDF female Ferasan)
    I'll have to check to see if any of my other characters are experiencing this as well.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Already was a topic about this on page 1 http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1218211/missing-klingon-disrupter-from-night-of-the-comet

missing mine on 3 characters, one in inventory, one in bank, and another on a boff

Wulff@ClaudiusDK - KDF female alien
    Located in my inventory, was upgraded to Ultra Rare Mk XIV, was nearly ready to turn into Epic

Claudius@ClaudiusDK - Fed male alien
    Located in my bank, don't recall if upgraded.

Wulff Ayase@ClaudiusDK - Rom/Fed Female Alien
    Located on Jem'Hadar Boff, don't recall if upgraded.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Yeah, I've got three captains effected by this;
    Livanus@turbomagnus (Rom-KDF Alien Eng), Daiba@turbomagnus (KDF Joined Trill Eng) and Cicero@turbomagnus (Rom-KDF Romulan Eng) all had the Klingon Disruptor Pistol equipped and are now short one weapon slot and a weapon at the moment...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • keerythkeeryth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same problem, it is my characters hand, can not change it out or see it for that matter.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Yeah. As others have said, I never upgraded the pistol on any character. I think most, or all, of them have a blue Mk XI version though.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Just a thought what came to me... has anyone tried replaying "Night of the Comet" and getting a new Klingon Disruptor Pistol, seeing if it comes bugged, bugs out when upgraded or if it works and stays working properly?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...