test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Controls / free camera lock up

I use an X-box controller with keybinds that I've loaded. Been using it for a long time without incident.

Since the launch of AoY, when I'm in space ... suddenly my ship will go deadstick on the controls and the free floating angle on my view locks up.

I have to then open up options where the controls for camera are (you know free vs target vs chase) ... just bring that up doing nothing else and it unlocks until a few minutes later when it repeats.
Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)

Comments

• viceadmiralblackviceadmiralblack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I find something similar also happens on ground when using a keyboard. Occasionally when moving the character will come to a dead-stop and I have to press the key again to get them moving.
  • tanglepixietanglepixie Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The dead-stop happens every time I switch from RPG to Shooter Mode as well as randomly. Seems to happen when I target an enemy though not consistently.
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    The dead-stop happens every time I switch from RPG to Shooter Mode as well as randomly. Seems to happen when I target an enemy though not consistently.

I've noticed the same thing on the "when I target and enemy" although not quite every time. But that is one of the triggers for it.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)