test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EV suit problems with uniforms/outfits.

monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The lower half of my Romulan Combat EV suit (veteran rewards) is replaced with my Romulan Republic 1 pants, while the EV suit boots still show.

screenshot_2016-07-03-05-11-09_zps8nubueke.jpg~original
Post edited by monkeybone13 on

Comments

• sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for the report. I've gone on to confirm it and subsequently submitted it to the OST.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Thank you very much. EV suits have always been weird and problems like this crop up on occasion. The funniest one was where the top half of my Omega Force outfit replaced the top of the EV suit but my head was completely missing (it was a long time ago). :D
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    Thank you very much. EV suits have always been weird and problems like this crop up on occasion. The funniest one was where the top half of my Omega Force outfit replaced the top of the EV suit but my head was completely missing (it was a long time ago). :D

Yeah I had an issue a while back, where when ever I activated the gambling device or petted a tribble the suit would turn it's self off. It eventually corrected it's self.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Found an issue with the 23rd century EV suit from the c-store.

My Male Bajoran captain.

Off duty wear: Aloha Red Hula Orion; Khan's Pendant; Intel glasses; Sash ToS Mirror; Tucked Rolled pants; bare feet. Edit: Character is using the 'Relaxed' stance.

Only the helmet from the ToS EV suit shows when equipping and activating it.

Screenshot%2034_zpsrejwgcy7.png~original