test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem with 2016 Risa Vorgon Ship...

daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
Anybody else having a problem with using the ship?

I have it in my available starship list at ESD, but every time I click on it to try and look at it or set it up, the game crashes to desktop.

I can click on every other ship on the list with no problem.

I've already submitted a ticket, I was just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem?
B)
STO Member since February 2009.
I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Nope, didn't have any problems using it.
    1xe027q.png
  • whatthephloxwhatthephlox Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    yes!! this is happening to me too :( exact same problem
  • whatthephloxwhatthephlox Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Update: Still unable to equip the ship. I've tried on a few different characters and get the same result. Now, after selecting the ship in space, I can't even get into the game. The instant I load onto the character selection screen I crash becuase my character is in the ship and It shows up behind them. Basically any time my computer has to load the ship visuals my game crashes. I tried restarting, safe mode, launching in dx9, verifying and nothing has helped. This is so frustrating :'(
  • robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    Have you tried turning off On-demand patching in the launcher and turning on Reduce File Streaming in game options (do this from the character select screen)?