test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a lifetime sub sale planned?

joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
Being the monetarily conscious fellow I am (though you might disagree and think this is still too much), I elected to wait until the lifetime subscription went on sale for $200 instead of the usual 3. Based on past experience, it has been at two points during the year - right around now, and a deal leading up to Christmas. With a new expansion due next week-ish, I'm wondering if the lifer sale will be available then or before then?

Thanks,
- J.
TW1sr57.jpg
"There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010

Comments

• nickmonster9nickmonster9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Also wondering this. Anxious to purchase so I can start leveling a Liberated Borg.
  • ravenmind1ravenmind1 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I'd like to add my voice to the call for a discounted Lifetime Subscription sale. Just can't bring myself to pay $300 for it, and never will.
  • kaelnovar19kaelnovar19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You just missed it, it was a month or so ago.
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    You just missed it, it was a month or so ago.

Wait, what? I've been checking regularly for three months, I have not seen a sale; the last one I saw when I searched on the news was November. There was one in June of 2015, but there has not been one this year yet.
    TW1sr57.jpg

• nickmonster9nickmonster9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Last one was in November. If there was a sale, I would have known about it.
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Well, there appears to be one ongoing, because I just went to do it (figuring I'd bite the bullet while we have the money!) and...the cost was $199.99. So either the price has dropped automatically, or there is one going on and they forgot to mention it to us. So...I'm good here now, thanks.
    TW1sr57.jpg