test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa Powerboards

painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
Somehow, the Targ (H.O.G.) board got heavily nerfed. Last year, it was patched so it would be equal in speed/turn to the elite boards. Currently, it's slower than (I believe) even the superior boards. For a board that cost 1500 favors, it is entirely unacceptable to have equivalent speed to boards that cost 500 favors. Please fix this ASAP.

Comments

• crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Somehow, the Targ (H.O.G.) board got heavily nerfed. Last year, it was patched so it would be equal in speed/turn to the elite boards. Currently, it's slower than (I believe) even the superior boards. For a board that cost 1500 favors, it is entirely unacceptable to have equivalent speed to boards that cost 500 favors. Please fix this ASAP.

Should be fixed with the next patch.
  • painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • towdogtowdog Member Posts: 22 Arc User

Yeah, depressing this happened again this year. Love that board, when it works
  • t00badt00bad Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    It is not depressing it is outrageous.
    Not the first time this happens and event is on and players that bought the most expensive bord last year are loosing ... and if history is any guide we will not be compensated...
    We will lose a 10 days or more of the event (as far as that race goes) ...
    There are other things too.
    I understand that You ppl (developers) have a lot on your plate, but You ARE doing this for money.
    So excuses are not something any player should accept.
    14l2gjk.jpg
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    t00bad wrote: »
    It is not depressing it is outrageous.
    Not the first time this happens and event is on and players that bought the most expensive bord last year are loosing ... and if history is any guide we will not be compensated...
    We will lose a 10 days or more of the event (as far as that race goes) ...
    There are other things too.
    I understand that You ppl (developers) have a lot on your plate, but You ARE doing this for money.
    So excuses are not something any player should accept.

they have said it is fixed and will go live next patch man best ya can do is either swap boards until it is live or do the best ya can at races targ board was the first board that was elite and since the summer event now has proper miniboards it just needs a tweak.
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler