test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pet tab.

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
We really need a pet tab. And please make a pet minigame modeling ... any pet game out there. It's easily monetizable and everyone loves pets.
Tribbles could go to this pet tab not just Spot and Porthos. I'm just crying when I see a new pet, I want them so much but inventory tells me nope.
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Pet tab, like the mats tab in the inventory? Yeah, I could go for that myself. Would help tremendously during the SE when we're raising birds/monkeys.

This is the best idea I've seen posed in awhile.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    psyman87psyman87 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    bernatk wrote: »
    We really need a pet tab. And please make a pet minigame modeling ... any pet game out there. It's easily monetizable and everyone loves pets.
    Tribbles could go to this pet tab not just Spot and Porthos. I'm just crying when I see a new pet, I want them so much but inventory tells me nope.
    +10000000000
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    that would be nice... for tribbles and/or for non-combat pets.
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I'd love a pet tab. I don't really do much with the pets in game because I don't like having my inventory all clogged up with non-essential stuff. Honestly, I kinda forget about the one or two pets I do have because I stick them in my bank. It'd be great to have a tab where I can store these things and I'd pull them out more often.

While on the subject of pets, some interaction with them would be great. It sucks having a puppy and not being able to pet them. Poor sad unloved puppy. :(
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    echatty wrote: »
    This is the best idea I've seen posed in awhile.

I admit this is a recurring topic that is never asked during any podcast or convention but gets seal of approval when new pets are released hehe...

I'm guilty as charged tho heh. Anyways this will be my question for the next Priority one podcast...
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Plus eleventy billion on this (pretty sure ive asked abiut this myself). my main toon's personal bank is cluttered with with pets both space and ground (id say at least a third if not more is pets) and its not a f2p vanilla bank its been expanded many times.
  • Options
    I don't always see every question ever asked ;) This is the first time I've seen this particular one asked and I give it two thumbs up.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    tessaravejgantessaravejgan Member Posts: 276
    Separate tab for pets like mats? Yes please. I had to throw some out of the airlock to make room. Really would like to collect those birds and monkeys and epohs in all colors for instance.
  • Options
    Maybe if we keep asking politely we'll get one eventually. Hopefully soon-ish.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    With all the new pets they keep adding, a new pet tab is getting to be necessary.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Plus one...pretty pls with a cheery on top.bear-47.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    A cheery what? Targ? B)

I'd add Pretty please with whipped cream and a cheery targ on top. With all the pets there are in this game, they deserve their own special home in our inventories.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    I've tried to give this idea to the devs since 2011. lol. I even gave them ideas how to make money out of it. its insane. my main character has so many pets and more are coming.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I've tried to give this idea to the devs since 2011. lol. I even gave them ideas how to make money out of it. its insane. my main character has so many pets and more are coming.

You and me both...

This has been asked for since the dawn of the game.

Apparently They just don't see it as a money maker...

BOY ARE THEY WRONG!!!

<grumble..., grumble..., GRUMBLE...>
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    velqua wrote: »
    With all the non-combat pets available in-game and the limited space available in the bank and inventory, players really need to have an expandable Pet Inventory Tab to place all of the pets that they collect throughout their gaming experience. Tacofangs, Borticus, and to all the other Developers, please add this to the game. I would like to suggest, in addition to the expandable Pet Inventory Tab, an Active Non-Combat Pet slot on the player, where one places gear at, for 1 pet that the player can choose like you do with gear. Please please please make this expandable Pet Inventory Tab a reality. Thanks. :)

We definitely need a expandable Pet Inventory Tab for our non-combat pets.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg