test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please Cryptic, regarding the 23rd century ships!!

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
Please, please, PLEASE included TMP era skins for all the ships! The TOS skins look great...I can only imagine them with TMP era skins!!!! Even if they aren't released with the expansion and come further down the line that would still be great. Also, if you could include a Terran Empire hull material for all said ships, both TOS and TMP, if my plea is heard, that would also be excellent!

Comments

• rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    Yeah, I don't think that'll happen. But I'll give you credit for trying.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I can see them upgrading the TMP Connie Skin when the 40 Anniversary of The Motion Picture comes around in 2019.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Hey if you don't try, you'll never succeed. :smiley:
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    I'd love that btw. Shoot, if you guys give me an endgame Pioneer with a TMP skin, we have a deal!
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Moar space barbie plz!!
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    mmps1 wrote: »
    Moar space barbie plz!!

Honestly, the ability to customize is one of the biggest draws to me for MMOs
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
    teknesia wrote: »
    Honestly, the ability to customize is one of the biggest draws to me for MMOs

Same for me
  • orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    I doubt it'll happen, but I would love that.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'd pay more for that if I had to, TMP style > TOS style
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    edited June 2016
    TMP style > TOS style

Agreed. TMP is actually my favorite when it comes to Starfleet ship designs. I just wish we had the Curry class, oh well. MORE TMP!!!!
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I'd pay more for that if I had to, TMP style > TOS style
    Honestly Cryptic has screwed up by not having more ships with TMP skin options. There are lots of SFC 1 and 2 players that play this game.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    My mind has been blown that there has never been a TMP era ship interior offered.
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    I would love if TomCat made a TMP Pioneer skin. that would make me so happy honestly.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    coolbatman wrote: »
    to quote a character from another franchise 'shake it,baby!'

Tanya Adams, Command & Conquer Red Alert.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    My mind has been blown that there has never been a TMP era ship interior offered.

Nor has there been an accurate Enterprise-D, or E, interior from The Next Generation.