test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't finish the New Romulus Rep Story missions

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
I have the last 3 missions in my log and the 'doorways' to enter those instances are not enter-able; they don't even flash like they are doorways. Any idea why? And I cannot drop the missions to re-acquire them either. (assuming that's even possible.) I want my big payout for finishing this thing! :'(

screenshot_2016-05-29-16-07-50_zpsxwqzhdbx.jpg

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    if i remember the Rom Rep thing correctly...those objectives are part of another mission that is on New Romulus. They piggy back on each other.

i would check the Wiki and see if they have the name of the main mission you must pick up and at which contact on New Romulus you need to talk with. Keep your eyes peeled for the secondary objective from the New Romulus Reputation contained within.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    To the best of my knowledge, you have to talk to the Romulan Civilian at the Mountain Pass Transporter Pad to get the Mountain Pass daily and enter the Mountain Pass, "Secret Shuttle Codes" is linked to the Tiercel Shuttle sitting in the final part of the Tal Shiar base;
    The Civilian at the Paheos Crater Transporter Pad gives the Overgrown Caves daily needed to reach the Tholian Console for "Web Access".
    And there's a Civilian at the Underground Ruins Transporter Pad that gives the Power Plant daily needed to complete "Secrets of the Ancients".

Those dailies have to be accepted for the doorways to be interactable, then the Rep missions can be done while doing the dailies...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    To the best of my knowledge, you have to talk to the Romulan Civilian at the Mountain Pass Transporter Pad to get the Mountain Pass daily and enter the Mountain Pass, "Secret Shuttle Codes" is linked to the Tiercel Shuttle sitting in the final part of the Tal Shiar base;
    The Civilian at the Paheos Crater Transporter Pad gives the Overgrown Caves daily needed to reach the Tholian Console for "Web Access".
    And there's a Civilian at the Underground Ruins Transporter Pad that gives the Power Plant daily needed to complete "Secrets of the Ancients".

Those dailies have to be accepted for the doorways to be interactable, then the Rep missions can be done while doing the dailies...

That's exactly what you need to do. They really should add that info to the mission itself.
    1xe027q.png