test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashing whilst trying to change area with Rommie.

jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
I've been trying to get into the Helix mission and the game just crashes, I tried to change instance and crash, I was using the Malem skin on the T1 T'varo so I wnt back to the flotilla and change the ships skin back to the T'varo skin and the game crashed whilst trying to leave the flotilla.

This is the only character I'm haveing any trouble with I'm gonna restart the Romulan story arc on a new toon see if it happens with that one.

Comments

• bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    Hey @jtoon74,

Thanks for the report of the issue. The Operations Support Team are working through as many reports as we can as we're seeing a lot of CTD reports from players working through story/mission content.

Please post as much information as possible on the crashes and include any Cryptic Crash Handler information/ticket numbers you've reported as well.

I'll let you all know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    bobsled624

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Just reporting the brand new toon I rolled also crashed whilst trying to enter "The Helix"

I've reported it on a number of occasions t today the most recent was, CrypticError PID:7916 ETID:51504307
    I decided to try the mission "Dust to Dust" on a Federation alt, I succesfully managed to load in and complete the mission. unfortuneatly up on exiting the mission, the game froze on the loading screen and I had to restart my computer, this as happened a total of three times, once whilst exciting Dust to Dust and the previous twice, once whilst trying to leave the Romulan Flotilla on aspecially created Rommie toon and trying to enter "The Helix" mission
    I've just been on with an alt doing the CC daily, once I finished I tried to log on with another alt to do it and the game froze, whilst that alt was loading in, it seems to be doing that now, I have to reboot the computer after tha happens.