test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Revelation Episode Crash

jansil#1393 jansil Member Posts: 28 Arc User
When entering into the episode "Revelation" in the Hobus System. Game crashes straight to Desktop.

Comments

• windscale#6056 windscale Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    +1 - I've tried it several times with normal and safe login and get the same each time. Click on the button to start the mission and the game client crashes out before loading the map.
  • phythonisphythonis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    +1 Same Issue, The games crashes directly to the desktop when trieng to start the Mission.
  • bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reports of the issue. I'm going to try to replicate the issue and submit the appropriate report through the Operations Support Team.

I'll let you all know as soon as I have an update. Please check this thread for updates.

Thanks
    bobsled624

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • arthendriel#1593 arthendriel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am also having this problem. I'd really like to finish this story arc. It has happened 7 times in a row for me, regardless of whether I long in normal or safe mode.
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    Same, except it was with the Doomsday Episode. Seems to be a problem with the Cryptic Handler/Application.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy