test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    "I'm assuming you can't get a lock on the crew" Nick stated as he stared at the viewscreen. "If that orb is temporal in nature... have you tried a Tachyon burst or beam?" He asked
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal grit her teeth before falling back on her tactical training.
    "Try rotating frequencies," she suggested. "And get a full sensor scan. We need some way to identify individual lifesigns and find a way to pull them out. In the meantime we should probably try and keep Elric talking in case this thing is somehow consuming him. Keep his mind in the present so that he fights it."

She thought for a moment.
    "Didn't Elric say something about Chronitons when they first encountered it?"
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "We've come to the realization that the orb likely isn't temporal," replied Qala, "it was merely trapped in a temporal anomaly, which they cancelled out when they accidentally brought it back in time with anti-chronitons."
    Qala shrugged, "at least that's our best theory."
    She turned to the ship's tactical officer, "rotate weapons frequencies."
    Qala then turned to the operations officer. "Maintain transporter locks as long as it's possible."

Both officers nodded in response.

"We've been talking to him," said Qala, turning to Krystal, "although I wouldn't be surprised if you had better luck, since he already knows you better. Would also let us focus on solving the anomaly itself."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    "With how it eats things, I Think any torpedoes would be eaten right away" Nick said, analyzing the situation. "From what I can see.... it looks like its after energy and power... Can we open an artificial Tyken's Rift?" Nick asked. "We can try to get some energy out of it and decrease the size."
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    "That could work," replied Qala, "if we weren't already flying away from the anomaly. Our deflector's in the wrong direction, and we can't stop now, else it may encounter another ship."

"Don't forget, we have two other ships here," said Malin, "I'll see what our acting science officer can do."

"Right," answered Qala, "generate the rift when you're ready."

The New Xindus II started generating a Tyken's rift by the orb.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    Krystal again tilted her head in thought.
    "It didn't just drain those consoles though," she said. "It completely absorbed them. Matter and all."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "perhaps it converted the matter to energy" Nick stated, thinking to himself. "Worth a shot"
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Elric's grip on the shuttle tensed, as he felt the unwavering sensation of the anomaly's needs. Zeta rebooted, and quickly came to life, sitting on his shoulder.

*Click! Click! Chhrippp!*

Snapping out of it, Elric looked to the spider. "So what if your future self said this thing drifted out of a subspace interphase pocket? That's doesn't help me curve these sensations at all. Oh man, that shuttle looks good. And that ship? I love me some Nova-class vessels."

Unable to hold back, the tendril finally regaining strength, absorbed the port nacelle of the shuttle.
  • Options
    "So... how do we talk to Elric?" Krystal asked, not having heard that subspace was an option.
  • Options
    The Molly quickly started beaming the shuttle's occupants aboard, while firing a sustained phaser burst on the tendril.

"We've been able to hail him... surprisingly conventionally," replied Qala, "I don't think any of us knows how or why it's working, but it is."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Elric... you need to focus," Krystal said over the open channel. "Remember your training."

She thinks for a moment. She needed to try and do anything to distract him from consuming everything in sight.

"Tell me about your first command."
  • Options
    Elric's hunger was momentarily diffused, both by the weapons hit and the voice, bringing him back to his senses. "Krystal? Oh, it's good to hear your voice again. This... addiction. I don't know how to curb it. My first command? That was the Amaterasu, actually. What a ride that was, especially butting heads with my first in command. We disagreed on a lot, but she was a tactical genius. Saved us from the Tholians when they boxed us in over a mediation attempt between them and a Na'kuhl colony ship."

He paused at his own mention of the Na'khul. The memory of it was still strong.

"Then we had that attack. That Na'kuhl commander that took my entire crew from me and deserted them on some planet in another time-frame. Ugh!"

His tendril strengthened ten-fold and he absorbed the whole shuttle. The giant orb doubled in size, becoming two times bigger than a shuttle.
  • Options
    "Any idea where the planet or time frame are located?" asked Qala.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Inside the pocket realm, Elric's eyes were glowing and his voice deepened as he was charged with anomalous energy bands. "It was an L-class planet--"

Then he coughed and shook away all the energy bands, and his voice returned to normal.

"Sorry, I was in monster mode there for a second. All I remember is that it was an L-class planet. Captain Phasma ripped me out of the Being's mindscape to take me there."

Then remembering his previous state, he charged up again and his voice deepened.

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Must eaaatttt!"
  • Options
    "Already done." An amused voice behind them chortled. Grinning, Volaas slipped past the rest of the group with a nod. "You're... one of Lyras' crew members, correct?" Strom's eyes narrowed slightly, his gaze searching. "How did you get here?"

"And how did you extract her katra from the device?" Tross stared at the alien, looking like a Ferengi that had just won the lottery.

"Oh, it wasn't too hard. Just used the tools and skills available to me." Volaas regarded them evenly. "I'd say we should take her back to ESD, but well... it's not exactly the safest place right now. I'm not sure what's going on, but from the few extra long-range sensor scans our ship did a few hours ago heading back from a mission, matter inside the station seems to be decreasing..." He paused, his eyes glinting with curiosity. "It's a most curious phenomenon. I should like to observe it, once we're finished with... all this." he waved his hand.

"Speaking of which..." Volaas looked at the scientist and held up a pad, scrolling through it until he found a series of complex diagrams. "I am curious - how did you come up with the idea of using katra of all things as a power mechanism in a device to restore Na'kuhl's dead sun?"
  • Options
    "I don't know about their future plans, but this ship isn't anywhere near Na'kuhl's dead sun," said Yolor, "looks more like they're planning to use it against Sol, according to reports."

"Definitely keep the comm channel open," said Jim over Yolor's communicator.
    "Uh..." said Qala, "that doesn't sound good."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Elric... focus man... we're trying to help you here but we need your help too," Krystal said, bracing agaisnt a nearby console. "We're not that different. I got my first command when Vega was attacked by the Borg. Rookie enisgn, everyone above me killed... was very rough. But I survived and pushed through.

Stay with me Elric. Why did you join Starfleet? What keeps you fighting?"
    Lt. Jade just waited for something to do as she was feeling like things were a little over her head.
  • Options
    "Try scanning for lifeforms inside the anomaly," ordered Qala, somewhat quietly, to the one officer. "Find out if we can get a transporter lock on them. Or maybe his combadge..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Elric's hair begun to rise and his eyes began to glow, as he felt his appetites were now being betrayed. "What is this?? You're distracting me from consuming the matter in this universe! My universe will consume yours!"

The large orb powered up and fired tendril after tendril into the shields of the ship, this time adapting to the energy and absorbing them. It then began tearing and consuming the hull of the ship, getting bigger.

But alas, the orb became lopsided as the artificial tyken's rift weakened one end of it.

"Nooo!"
  • Options
    Krystal braced as the ship started getting eaten.
    "Elric... you are a Starfleet Officer! Sworn to protect!" She yelled, a slight blue glow coming from her eyes almost in response to the threat. "Remember who you are!"
  • Options
    Nick watched the viewscreen, bracing on a console next to krystal. "We need more rifts" He said out loud thinking to himself. "Does ESD have any confiscated Nausicaan Siphon Drones on board?" he asked.
  • Options
    "How would we know?" asked Qala, turning to the operations officer. "Signal the Victory to generate another Tyken's rift!"

The ship rocked from taking so much damage so quickly. A support beam fell down in the bridge, one of the rear consoles exploded, and an engineering officer went running to another one. "We're losing structural integrity!" he shouted, "we can't take another hit to antimatter containment, or we'll lose the ship!"

Qala quickly turned to Krystal, "can you convince him to stop or not?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "What do you think I'm TRYING to do?!" Krystal snapped.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    The Victory begins generating a Tyken's Rift.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    "It's probably only a matter of minutes, if that, before our ship explodes," barked Qala, "if we lose the ship, our escape pods would surely be consumed. We don't exactly have time to--"

"Losing antimatter containment!" shouted the engineer.

"Eject the antimatter, then," replied Qala with a look of fear, then turning to Krystal, "that thing better not have a taste for antimatter..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Consuming matter..." Krystal trailed off before snapping her fingers. "It shouldn't! I hate to suggest this, especially with Elric in there, but... dump the antimatter in its face. Right on top of it! If it feeds off matter... then antimatter should give it one hell of a case of indigestion!"
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Elric gritted his teeth as he began to look around the confined egg shell he, Zeta and an unconscious Claire were in.

"Maybe I have enough food to start this. This proto-universe is almost ready for its big bang. I can feel it. I can feel this whole thing."

He started punching and kicking the egg shell repeatedly and obsessively, causing a small crack to begin on its wall in front of him.

"Once I birth this universe over the current one, I'll be the dominating consciousness. I'll be a god!"
  • Options
    "It might be crazy enough to work, but we seem to be making progress with syphoning its energy." Nick said. "If I had my device I would use that to syphon power as I did to.... that being... but my device was left on the Guardian of Forever's surface" He explained, pondering the situation before looking over to Krystal.
  • Options
    "We just ejected all our antimatter..." replied Qala.

"We're picking up changes in the anomaly," said Malin over the comms, "have you found a better solution? The Tyken's rifts don't appear to be enough."

"Elric, if you seriously overwrite the universe with a new one and try to play god, I'll kick your rear so hard you'll find yourself right back here, but with half as many pips on your collar," said Captain Nat, as the U.S.S. Sally flew towards the anomaly. "Oh, and the admiral told me to order you to not kill anyone, for hopefully obvious reasons. You're a Starfleet captain, not a god, and you know it."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Suddenly... a Sovereign class starship dropped out of warp and threw a large, industrial sized container of Antimatter she had been towing at the anomaly. As soon as Krystal saw the registry number on the hull she couldn't help herself.

"WAY TO GO LEXINGTON!" she exclaimed.
    "Sorry we're late," Tala spoke up over the open channel. "We were monitoring the situation and decided to pick up a big party favor. Starbase 39 is gonna have to wait for another shipment though. But I'm sure Admiral T'Nae would understand given the circumstances."