test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    "Wow... I'm so amazing I don't even remember doing a thing..." Krystal sighed as she moved to follow, keeping a hand on her arm.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    "I can tell you all about it later. I promise. it might be nice" Nick said as he rushed to Club 47, staying at Krystal's side. Making it into the club and coming to a stop as he saw all the MACOs
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    "Missed a party..." Krystal said.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Sarah just sighed. "Goodbye?"

Regent Nat beamed in with 2 of his honor guards, and Toros. They dropped Toros immediately as the M.A.C.O.s moved to capture him, and the Regent turned to Sarah. "Here's your Na'kuhl general. I'm leaving."
    He noticed Nick and Krystal entering, and motioned for one of his guards to retrieve his anti-Q medallion. The guard did so.
    "By the way, we detected a Na'kuhl Battlecruiser in the system, evidently powering some sort of weapon. We also detected some Terran fleet elsewhere in the system, charging a similar weapon," said the Regent, seemingly not even bothered with it, "good luck. You might need it."
    The Regent beamed out, taking his guards with him.

"Thanks?" replied Sarah, turning to Captain Nat. He just shrugged as he and 8 of 14 both beamed out. "Of course everyone leaves at once."

Changeling Sarah slowly got up, walking over. "I also plan on leaving, but I suppose I'll do you one last favor before then. Need any help dealing with those ships?"

Sarah turned to changeling Sarah, "not another one..." she remarked, shaking her head in disappointment, "sure, we'd appreciate it."

Sek turned to Nick and Krystal. "Captain Nat's fine now, by the way. The being is contained in some orb now, and should be easy enough to lock away somewhere safe."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    "Alright then, glad that it worked out..." Nick said as he turned to Krystal. "Well... looks like there is another crisis to deal with out there in space. out of the frying pan and into the fire, right?... aaaaand my ship is at Trillus Prime. Would your ship happen to be here?" He asked krystal.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    "The Lexington is back, yes," said Sarah, "although she was..." she went on, looking Krystal over. "...wait, what happened?"

Sek noted Sarah's inquisitive look, and looked likewise. "Huh?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    "What?" Krystal asked. "What happened to my ship?"
  • Options
    "Oh, the ship is fine. It's you that got relieved of command a little while ago, remember?" asked Sarah, shrugging, "she's technically not your ship until the admiral reinstates you."

Sek shrugged. "Surely, they won't mind bringing her aboard anyway?"

"Probably not," replied Sarah. "Still. You are supposed to be in the infirmary right now..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal rolled her eyes.
    "Getting tired of hospital food," she replied. "But something tells me its not my ship you guys are commenting on..."
  • Options
    "Hospital food never changes" Nick said.
  • Options
    "Er... why?" asked Sarah, "you know, the U.S.S. Lexington? Sound familiar?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal gave Sarah a deadpan look.
    "Duh," she said in a neutral tone. "My ship. I KNOW every inch of that ship. You trailed off looking at me."
  • Options
    "Oh, right," replied Sarah, "probably better left until after we deal with those other ships."

Sek shrugged. "Agreed."

Sarah's combadge chirped, and she tapped it in reply. "Legacy here. We've detected a Terran fleet between Mercury and Venus, and the admiral wants us to help him intercept them. We need you back aboard, the rest of our ships are already going after them."

"Of course," answered Sarah, "also, inform the admiral that Regent Nat mentioned a Na'kuhl vessel in the area."
    Sarah then turned to Nick, Krystal, and then to Sek, "want to come along?"

Sek nodded. "Might as well."

Sarah turned to Nick and Krystal, awaiting their answers.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal sighed and shook her head.
    "I've been relieved. Remember?" she replied.
  • Options
    "I think I'll stick with Captain Jade since my own Ship is at Trillus Prime" Nick said.
  • Options
    "Well, alright. 2 to beam up," said Sarah, as she and Sek beamed out.
    U.S.S. Sally, Bridge
    The handful of Starfleet vessels, lead by the U.S.S. Mephiles, approached the Terran forces, making a bee-line for the I.S.S. Enterprise J.

"Admiral Nat, we're being hailed," said the admiral's comms officer, "it's the Enterprise. Emperor Nat's flagship."

"Of course it is," replied the admiral, "put him on screen."

"Well well, admiral," stated Emperor Nat, "I'm not all that surprised to see you here."

"What are you doing?" asked Admiral Nat, "are you seriously this mad that we decided not to be captured by, you know, you?"

"I just thought I'd show you all who's in charge around here now," replied the emperor, "say goodbye to your sun while you still can. Don't try to stop me, you know you don't have enough ships to engage my fleet directly, especially since you've just barely left that fight with the Na'kuhl."

"I can't believe this," said Captain Nat, entering the bridge. "We've only just finished dealing with the being and the Na'kuhl, and we've been betrayed already!?"

"He betrayed us before we got back here, actually," replied the admiral, "but yes, this is getting out of hand. Just drop it, our fleet isn't the only one in need of repairs before another engagement, and you know it."

"You underestimate my people's ability to repair their ships quickly, admiral," stated Emperor Nat.

"Sir, somebody's charging up the phaser lance..." reported Narekkun, the chief tactical officer. "It's firing in a wide beam. I definitely didn't do it."

The viewscreen turned to static for a few moments, and then it faded back to normal, although the emperor's bridge looked particularly damaged now.

"You underestimate my willingness to overcharge our weapons to cause previously untold amounts of damage to get rid of you," said Captain Nat, "just get lost and don't even think about coming back for a good long while, got it?"

Emperor Nat glared at Captain Nat, infuriated. "Dang you. I won't forget this."

Emperor Nat's forces disappeared into temporal portals.

"Good riddance," remarked the admiral, "set course for the Na'kuhl vessel. Let's be done with this."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "So.... Wanna go get something to eat?" Nick asked Krystal. "Something that isn't Hospital food must sound nice, right?" He asked, chuckling awkwardly.
  • Options
    Krystal sighed.
    "Seems like every time I do something happens," she said.
  • Options
    Nick held his hand out. "Maybe something will happen.... But maybe this something will be good. You never know unless you try" He said, smiling at her.
  • Options
    Krystal just sighed and closed her eyes.
    "Never liked sitting things out and letting others do the fighting. Always been more of a hands on Captain," she said. "But until I'm cleared for duty and have my ship given back to me... my hands are tied."
    Meanwhile... wherever Lt. Jade is...
    Lt. Jade is wondering what's going on and what she's supposed to do now.
  • Options
    "you just went through a pretty intense fight, even if you don't remember it." Nick said, putting a hand on Krystal's shoulder. "Just be happy they're not putting both of us in sickbay. Trying to look me over even though I'm all healed up" he said smiling and chuckling a bit. "so what do you like eating around here?"
  • Options
    N.V. Vengeance, Science Lab
    Yolor stood atop the transporter pad alongside Lt. Jade. He looked to the Krenim Scientist, awaiting... whatever it was he was planning.
    "Ah, captain!" exclaimed the mostly Xindi-Primate Brigadier General Malin, walking over to Captain Jade, then looking to Nick with his somewhat Xindi-Reptilian eyes. "...and whoever you are."
    He turned to Krystal again, "I heard the mission was a success! Care to tell me about the battle?"
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Captain Nick O'Connor, U.S.S. West Point. I was just talking with Captain jade here." Nick said. "She couldn't tell you much anyway. She has no recollection of the fight"
  • Options
    "Oh," replied Malin, turning to Nick, "General Malin, I.K.S. New Xindus. Well, my ship was just destroyed in my last battle, so I suppose I'll be getting a new one..."
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I'm still waiting to get command of my ship back," Krystal replied. "And... heal up after getting a knife in my arm."
    Lt. Jade just started rocking on her heels a bit, showing that the former Borg wasn't as patient as most would believe.
  • Options
    "So, shall we go get that food, Captain Jade?" Nick asked her
  • Options
    "Surprised the infirmary didn't already repair the damage," replied Malin, "my ship's sickbay would've had it fixed in a matter of hours." Malin shrugged, "well, fixed enough, anyway."

An Xindi-Arboreal wearing a diplomatic uniform entered, followed by an Xindi-Reptilian wearing the standard Xindi-Reptilian soldier's uniform. They both looked around, noting Malin and heading in his direction.
    "General Malin!" exclaimed the Arboreal, "the Xindi Council has a proposition for you."

Malin looked quite surprised. "Oh? The Xindi have never contacted me before. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've never even met an Xindi that wasn't from my own colony..." he said, turning to Nick and Krystal, "go on without me, then."

"Oh, no worries! This shouldn't take too long," stated the Xindi-Arboreal.

"I would not count on that," remarked the Xindi-Reptilian. "I'm Commander Draez, by the way. I also suggest inviting your ship's senior staff."

"Sounds fair. Shall we?" replied Malin, motioning them to follow him elsewhere. The three Xindi all walked out.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Would you look at that.... less food to share... Shall we continue on now, Captain Jade?" Nick asked her
  • Options
    Krystal just made a neutral sound before moving on.
  • Options
    Nick sighed. "Sorry If I'm not the company you want, Captain Jade" He said as he walked with her, looking for a place to get food.