test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    I'm so far behind. :s What's the Coles Notes version of what you guys have been up to?
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Well, make something up. Maybe it could be that guy the lt. mentioned to Sarah back wherever? That pilot guy?

Oh, not much. Admiral Nat, Krystal, etc. amassed an armada of various alternate guys. They sent out Sek, Shivak, Sangok, and Lieutenant Jade in a modified Delta Flyer to scout out the Na'kuhl base they're planning on attacking, except they showed up after their attack and have to look through the ruins instead. Oh, and Admiral Nat tagged along, got some advice from his 29th century descendant, and then recruited Regent Nat, from the main mirror universe. All in all, it's crazy as always.

By the way, I started a Risa thread, just because. Somebody should post there, I kinda need someone to show up to introduce my own planned character. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Sorry for lack of posts from me. Kinda hit a...
    6359511473101109281976135727_writers-block.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Make 9 more of those, line them up, and they should disappear. Like Tetris.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Heads up! I'm off the rest of today and tomorrow.

Nat, I wonder if any of these RP threads need recruitments.
  • Options
    Oh, they definitely need some fresh meat to work with. Definitely.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    So... many... notifications... AH!!!

*Ahem* Anyways, I'm BAACK! Sorry I haven't been on recently, I've been taking the fight to my depression, so to speak. It may be a while (I want to visit Risa and the summer event, 'cause this is my first summer event), but eventually, I plan on getting back into the roleplay.
  • Options
    Ok, I think we all know about the discussion which has come down to adding a couple new subforums one of which would be for forum roleplaying (besides the misused Captain's Table), which brought me to a thought; I have too many characters in one thread (ESD), and too many plans for new ones for them to all fit in one thread.
    • I got 2 new characters to introduce; one would be around the DS9 area, the other can be basically anywhere.
    • Several officers, particularly on the Legacy, that I want to expand backstories of.
    • Other characters coming in that will probably be appearing more often, particularly Commodore Nat. Ransom likely won't be appearing very often, so I figure moving Sarah and her crew elsewhere would balance things out, especially since Jim has his own ship now.
    • Prala, who I've planned an entire crew for and would love to use more of, but I suspect she'd be best suited for the Delta Quadrant.
    Realistically, it'd probably take 2 new threads, one for Deep Space 9 and another for the Delta Quadrant (possibly focused on Kobali Prime). Anyone have any characters they might be able to spare for such threads, or would I just end up writing fanfiction at this point?

Also, I totally just got one of those corner notifications about another post in this very thread. Heya shadow, glad to see you're back/coming back eventually. Don't get concerned about the masses of threads I'm planning, lol. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    So... many... notifications... AH!!!

*Ahem* Anyways, I'm BAACK! Sorry I haven't been on recently, I've been taking the fight to my depression, so to speak. It may be a while (I want to visit Risa and the summer event, 'cause this is my first summer event), but eventually, I plan on getting back into the roleplay.

Great! Hope to see you whenever you're ready.
    admiralnat wrote: »
    Ok, I think we all know about the discussion which has come down to adding a couple new subforums one of which would be for forum roleplaying (besides the misused Captain's Table), which brought me to a thought; I have too many characters in one thread (ESD), and too many plans for new ones for them to all fit in one thread.

Realistically, it'd probably take 2 new threads, one for Deep Space 9 and another for the Delta Quadrant (possibly focused on Kobali Prime). Anyone have any characters they might be able to spare for such threads, or would I just end up writing fanfiction at this point?​​

Up to you. I created three mains, a Fed (Elric), KDF (Kadaj) and Rom (Kitsu) specifically for the RPs, and all my other mains are for ULCs, etc.. I always have some character, but I doubt I'll create a new main for another RP thread.

Another thought, you could try out the ULCs with some of your characters. ;) Or just write some fan fiction.
  • Options
    I may try that.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Posted once. Edited minor mistake. Post eaten, attempt at repost eaten... tries again a couple more times, is forced to wait 2 minutes.

Posts it as 2 posts. There you go.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    I'm still suffering writer's block on my end.
  • Options
    Who's that person you guys were encountering?
  • Options
    I don't know, and neither does Rattler. That's the problem.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Rattler, what if it was a family member? Or someone close to Krystal?
  • Options
    Remember, this is that alternate Krystal from that universe with those red Tholians. What about, I dunno, that pilot guy?​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Dang, I'm so out of the loop. Do you have a list of universes involved?
  • Options
    Sure.
    1. Prime Universe. Admiral Nat, Sarah, Krystal, Jim, Elric, the first Commodore Nat, 11 of 14, 8 of 14, Sek, Shivak, Scott, Prala, Rilan, Patar, Burt, Pevro, Malin, Sangok... do I really need to explain this one?
    2. By technicality, Captain Nat's universe; but only the way that Salora, 3 of 5, and 4 of 7, and also the U.S.S. Sally, are technically all from that universe at this point, but have basically integrated with ours enough that we can probably claim them as residents of the prime universe.
    3. Kelvin Timeline, specifically their Commodore Nat, I'm not about to explore the 25th century Kelvin timeline...
    4. Remember how we mentioned in other threads a while ago about a possible universe where the VOY episode "Timeless" actually just ended with Voyager getting destroyed, only for Chakotay and Harry to continue in the flyer and end up saving the Equinox and bringing them back home instead? Basically what happened after that in the STO timeline. The Delta Quadrant arc took a different turn and the Fed-KDF-Rom Alliance was destroyed, Ransom and his ship were rescued by 11 of 14 (from our universe) and brought here; likely permanently.
    5. The Mirror Universe, specifically the own mirroring the prime universe. Admiral Anna Walker, and more recently Regent Nat.
    6. Captain Nat's universe's equivalent of the mirror universe. Emperor Nat and Captain Sasha Walker, and I believe the present mirror Krystal and the I.S.S. Lexington as well.
    7. Whatever strange universe Lieutenant Jade (currently meeting Mr. ???) came from.
    8. The ultimate nega-space that the U.S.S. Legacy ended up in every time they tried to voyage into Captain Nat's universe, only to get pulled into one mirror universe or another. Why? You'll find out... likely in the Risa thread from it's resident Captain Nat expert.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    I believe that ISS Lexington had been destroyed earlier, but was later replaced with an Odyssey class.

And I borrowed elements from Battletech for Lt Jade's universe. Hence the Federation being known as the Star League.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Whoa! That's a lot of universes.... universai.

I guess Lt. Jade's universe could be informally the Star League Universe, or something.

Now I want a universe.
  • Options
    2b9d6985349ed84da726a5ac594f9a5bfd245569c64f9ae85a98b58c96575b36.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I believe that ISS Lexington had been destroyed earlier, but was later replaced with an Odyssey class.

That was the prime mirror universe. You brought in a Krystal from the alternate mirror universe, where such events have not occurred.

And actually, it was specifically an Endeavor class, the T6 tactical variant. For a Terran, that's a big difference.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Might need an index to help at some point. lol

And... I don't have any variants of the Ody so... *shrug*
  • Options
    Ok, I made a page for minor characters from the ESD thread that weren't worth their own pages. You know, for those minor characters. I've already added several (a few of which may get their own pages later), but if you guys have any other minor characters, there you go.
    I question if there's some kind of format for these kind of pages... if so, let me know.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    I honestly don't know why he'd be there.
  • Options
    Maybe he doesn't either. :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    blarg
  • Options
    Hrmm.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    What be this entity?