test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

old bug even worse after skilltreerevamp character tray buggy since MONTH (partly fixed)

2»

Comments

• beauregarduk2beauregarduk2 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Alas, despite the recent patch, this bug STILL remains in effect on my level 60 Reman character.

All weapon attack/firing mode options (including the default 'jab' and 'punch') along with 'Cardiopulminary Resuscitation' are still NOT present in my Powers list, for me to be able to drag into my action tray. My character is unable to use his equipped weapons, nor even melee with his fists. :(
  • beauregarduk2beauregarduk2 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Okay, so on a wild (desperate) hunch, I did a FULL respec of my Reman character's skills, and lo and behold; the missing action options are now back in my Powers list just as they should be ! Why a skill revamp should affect base attack and revival actions is a mystery to me?! But, I'm not about to look a gift-Targ in the mouth!

I have now been able to drag the appropriate (previously missing) attack modes (and 'Cardiopulminary Resuscitation') back into my action tray where hopefully they will remain for the foreseeable future. :)

My Reman can now kill again! :)