test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Electro-Plasma Systems

thibashthibash Member Posts: 506 Arc User
Does this trait still affect Emergency Power to Waepons/Shields/Engines/Auxiliary?

Comments

• Options
    On Tribble at least, it does not. Can anyone confirm this to be working as intended?
  • Options
    sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    IF you are talking about the EPS Manifold Efficiency trait, yes it still works. Though it is a flat 15 seconds as the Battery Skill is gone, the previous maximum was 20 seconds with 9 points in Battery Expertise.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    It was patched in tribble to not be associated with battery skill.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    The battery skill has been dumped to being a bonus that double the lifespan of devices, apparently lots of people weren't using it.

Those crafted 20% damage boost batteries are looking pretty good if they have a 30 sec life span and you have a quartermaster doff that takes the other batteries to global - 20% boost, 15 sec later random battery maybe shields or engines, 15 sec later 20% boost again, rinse and repeat for as many batteries as you wish to eat. Don't even need a purple doff( 150m) for global, blue is fine, not checked green.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    No, I'm referring to the skill Electro-Plasma System Flow.
  • Options
    e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
    EPS affects the speed power transfers into subsystems, not the maximum power you get from EPtX.
  • Options
    sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    With the revamp, EPS no longer provides an increase to the power gained by EPtX.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • Options
    Pity.

Is it a well placed nerf, an oversight or intentional design?