test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tier 4 Diplomacy but no uniform or title?

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
I thought I'd ask here before asking my friend to file a bug report. She reached Tier 4 in Diplomacy a few days ago and now have DS9 as a transwarp location, but she still haven't got access to the Ambassador title nor to the Diplomacy uniform. Is there something she needs to do that the game isn't telling her about? She's been on and off the game several times since then, but it hasn't updated anything.

It's been a while since I reached tier 4 on any of mine so I've completely forgotten if there are additional requirements.

Update: She just checked the tailor again and now she has the uniform, but still no title? (Not that bad as it was the uniform she was after but I'm still curious.)
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• Options
    conkav22conkav22 Member Posts: 8,146 Arc User
    She might have to turn it into the respective representative for each faction like Lt ferra for fed
  • Options
    conkav22 wrote: »
    She might have to turn it into the respective representative for each faction like Lt ferra for fed

She says she's already talked to him (she's Fed). She even went to the Academy to talk to him in person just to be sure, but no luck. :/ Sounds more and more like a bug with that title.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,034 Community Moderator
    Have you tried a map change? Sometimes these things can get stuck until you go through a loading screen.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Have you tried a map change? Sometimes these things can get stuck until you go through a loading screen.

Yep. She's played the game normally in the time between getting to tier 4 and now. Which for her means doing pves and battle zones, so she's been through several map changes.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,034 Community Moderator
    Hm...
    That is odd...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Not odd she spoke to the wrong npc. Head to quinns office, look for the federation anbassador on the right. I believe its Sugihara by name. Talk to him thats also where she will get the enemy faction boff to.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Not odd she spoke to the wrong npc. Head to quinns office, look for the federation anbassador on the right. I believe its Sugihara by name. Talk to him thats also where she will get the enemy faction boff to.

Good advise there OP!

Please note that the selection of the enemy faction boff is a once-in-a-toon-lifetime-opportunity which can’t be reversed so choose wisely.

For fewer headaches in the morning I highly recommend getting the Nausicaan or the Orion Engineer to either DPS- or boob-up your fed side STO experience.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. I had completely forgotten about Sugihara, I'll tell her when she comes online.
    And thanks for the tip on the boff too.
  • Options
    rupiliusplrupiliuspl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    my turn, you must go to Character status tab/Edit record (left bottom corner)/Set title
  • Options
    dd1mdd1m Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Best boff to go for is the nausican engineer, as a pirate will do a nice little bonus for damage
    8ebd135a27dd1eb31f8ce7dff0bfba3a1f1467ac_full.jpg