test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Factory - Ground Pathing Problem

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
The Factory is dysfunctional

In at least two locations, Boffs get stuck at doorways due to the contagious ground pathing glitch that hits restricted ground maps. The two locations I found on three toons played through this mission are the door leading to the Vorta and the doorway out of this same area. I had to move them one at a time just to progress with all my Boffs. This repetitive ground glitching always seems to appear after several updates have somehow disrupted the proper NPC pathing flow of the latest ground maps.

Comments

• Options
    groundhogmokagroundhogmoka Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one who had this issue. I had this happen to me a few days ago or so. Except I just pushed on ahead without em. Was rather annoying though. I think it's actually been this way for quite some time actually? I could be wrong on that.
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I remember being able to play "The Factory" before AoY without issues like this.

For the bridge officers, you can
    • forge ahead alone
    • try setting a few manual waypoints -- eventually you can guide them through (in my experience)

Neman's issue (the Vorta) is a little more... difficult. I was unable to get him to follow me through the glitchy area at the door leading out of his room. Luckily when he was supposed to be at a console with a progress bar above his head, he just sort of... "snapped into place".

A little off-topic, but while we're at this mission:
    I also found two "anomaly-looking" things (same visuals as the Captain's Table portal in Sol). Their name in the UI said "Object", they were untargetable, and upon approaching them I got the option "Harvest Nebula" :neutral: After a few tries (my ship kept repositioning which interrupted the progress) I was able to uh... "collect them"? Afterwards they just disappeared (no proper "vanishing-animation" attached). No objectives cleared, no items collected, nothing. :neutral:
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."