test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loud Outfit broken

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Loud Outfit appears to be broken: just a black window, for ever; nothing is shown to load.
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• captxpendablecaptxpendable Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Loud Outfit appears to be broken: just a black window, for ever; nothing is shown to load.

Perhaps they're doing us all a favor.
    360_0_zpshvrllkvw.jpg

But seriously, try this. Go to

c > Program Files (x86) > Star Trek Online_en > Star Trek Online > Live

then create a new folder there and name it Screenshots. That fixed the problem for me.
    "Let me guess, my theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie" - The Doctor

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" -
    Agatha Heterodyne
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User

Perhaps they're doing us all a favor.
    360_0_zpshvrllkvw.jpg

But seriously, try this. Go to

c > Program Files (x86) > Star Trek Online_en > Star Trek Online > Live

then create a new folder there and name it Screenshots. That fixed the problem for me.

Thx. Tried it, but, sadly, it didn't work for me. :(
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    Nevermind me: I had migrated STO to Win 10, and had forgotten to copy over said screenshots folder (I figured those images would be in the STO cloud somewhere).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • captxpendablecaptxpendable Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Nevermind me: I had migrated STO to Win 10, and had forgotten to copy over said screenshots folder (I figured those images would be in the STO cloud somewhere).

No, the actual screenshots are just stored locally, but the fact that the folder seems to be missing by default still counts as a bug.
    "Let me guess, my theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie" - The Doctor

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" -
    Agatha Heterodyne

No, the actual screenshots are just stored locally, but the fact that the folder seems to be missing by default still counts as a bug.

Yeah, it *was* missing by default (I had to create it, ere I could save in it; after which I realized I just needed to copy stuff over).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • mcgrizzled86mcgrizzled86 Member Posts: 24 Arc User

With Win 10, I've seen a few people have issues with OneDrive stealing their Screenshots folder from STO, amongst other games. May be that or another clouding/archiving program trolling for image folders, lol.