What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Admiralty Campaign

13»

Comments

• Options
    doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    three Romulan Republic Universal Tech Upgrades with completing Tours of Duty for the Republic. 5-6 weeks to accomplish this task, I do not find you very generous.
    Qapla'
  • Options
    rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    Good news for the Romulans, any chance of their own fleets in future :P

Even better, any chance for an actual faction in the future? :V
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2016
    doublecha wrote: »
    three Romulan Republic Universal Tech Upgrades with completing Tours of Duty for the Republic. 5-6 weeks to accomplish this task, I do not find you very generous.

Well, your time estimate depends on the number of ships you have and how you use them. In reality, it takes as little as 10 days.

• Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    i typically log in once and just use up low level ships on difficult missions. Doing just 8 missions a day in this way to get the tour to come up should allow completion in about 14 days. It's hard to judge the prize. I guess 30,000 dil worth. Is that 3 upgrades, 4, 5? I guess it depends on the quality improvement.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    I have lots of ships but I did it only once a day
    Qapla'
  • Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User

Yeah, it definitely takes way less time than that, unless you're only logging in every... 3rd or 4th day? At which point, that's down to your available play time, not an issue with the system.

It's more like 10-15 days, depending on how deep the next Tour mission is in the queue.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    I'm excited that other campaigns could be introduced as well, can we get a nice Ferengi one focusing of trade please?
    stobg2015 wrote: »
    Heh. I'll second that notion for a Ferengi-themed campaign someday. Pirates, smugglers, bribes, acquisitions, maybe some gold plated latinum... what's not to like? ;)

Thirded. That's an excellent idea.

• Options
    trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »

Well, your time estimate depends on the number of ships you have and how you use them. In reality, it takes as little as 10 days.

maybe not 10 as you don't always get them daily, but indeed 5-6 weeks it was for me when I was leveling first campaign and have small amount of ships with only 3 slots....

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Rewards are kinda "meh" but finally, we can go A.S.S. to A.S.S.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Romulans were left out long time ago.

just to mentions some:
    - No 200k FC ships
    - nearly zero DOff-boosting skill missions
  • Options
    sylveriareldensylveriarelden Member Posts: 531 Arc User
    So in other words- you're finally getting around to finishing what should have been implemented from the very beginning of the Admiralty release... gotcha.

Thanks for the update- looking forward to seeing more actual game fixes in the future.
    It's not you- it's me. I just need my space.

Being critical doesn't take skill. Being constructively critical- which is providing alternative solutions or suggestions to a demonstrated problem, however, does.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    Cute idea! We always love free stuffz. :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    So in other words- you're finally getting around to finishing what should have been implemented from the very beginning of the Admiralty release... gotcha.

Thanks for the update- looking forward to seeing more actual game fixes in the future.

finally someone said it....
  • Options
    archbetharchbeth Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Yessssss, looking forward to this. I don't often have time to go zooming around, and Admiralty/Doff missions are soothing. Being able to start upgrading my stuff without spending my Dilithium? Yay! Don't care if it's slow. (My dilithium is being raided for Fleet Spire upgrades right now. I have none for me. Sad Borg on Bridge. @_- )
  • Options
    misterferengi#8959 misterferengi Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    After playing around with the Rom Admiralty i find my Romulan and KDF toons once again weeping in sorrow at how many of these missions are science intensive and how my Romulan and KDF lack the number of Science ships/Cards obtainable by the Federation