test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Into The Breach Event

Comments

• dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Speaking of account wide unlocks. The lobi weapons/stuff should be the same, considering the amount of money people spend in them. Account wide unlock in the Cartel Market store is the only thing SWTOR managed to get right, I think the same should be applied to the crystal store.

if you ask for too much, you will get nothing, the topic is Unique Rewards from Events / Missions not stuff that we have to pay for, since the Issue is that People who have more than a few Characters have to Grind themselfs to death to get such Rewards on all their Characters and that Future Characters have no Way to ever Acces such stuff.

Lobi Stuff is always avaible, you dont have to grind to get it at as long as you dont want to, you can just pay and get it instantly and like i said its always avaible.

So Event AND Mission Unique Rewards is what we want as Account Wide Unlocks, happened with Event Ships and should now be expanded to Event/Mission Unique Rewards too PRETTY PLEASE :o

Eh, I wouldn't mind the lobi/lockbox stuff becoming account-wide. Can't say I consider it as high a priority as these event things, though, for basically the same reason you provided.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2016

[SNIP]

Lobi Stuff is always avaible, you dont have to grind to get it at as long as you dont want to, you can just pay and get it instantly and like i said its always avaible.

So Event AND Mission Unique Rewards is what we want as Account Wide Unlocks, happened with Event Ships and should now be expanded to Event/Mission Unique Rewards too PRETTY PLEASE :o

Agreed, asking account-wide reclaim for stuff like lobi items might be a bit of a stretch. The lobi store is much more accessible (though granted, not cheap), and once an item is added, it stays there.

It gets a little off topic here -- I'll put that in quotes -- sorry there ^^
    Here's what I can imagine for the lobi store (people can dream, right? ^^).
    Two store tabs: "Buy" and "Discounted Buy" and here's how it would work:

Let's say I grab the T6 Blatim Raider from the "Buy" tab for the usual 900 lobi; okay.
    Now this could unlock a modified Baltim Raider box on the "Discounted Buy" tab for a reduced price (say... 765 (135 lower)? [just a random number off the top of my head]) for alt characters, BUT, the items you re-purchase through "Discounted Buy" will bind to character (to make things fair). Of course, the cheaper item, the lower the discount.

Three more examples (still random numbers ^^):
    Elachi Subspace Torpedo
    first buy: 200
    character bound re-purchase: 170 (-30)

Temporal Jumpsuit
    first buy: 150
    character bound re-purchase: 127 (-23)

Cat Companion
    first buy: 30
    character bound re-purchase: 25 (-5)

As for mission unique rewards:
    If you meant what I think you meant, (one-time story mission reward items like the Adaptive Transphasic Torpedo), then I disagree. Eventually you're going to visit every story mission with each of your characters anyway.

As for special event rewards like this Voth citadel admiralty card:
    I agree, making these account-wide sounds fair to me. Exclusivity remains unharmed, since you can't get it if you miss the window; but instead of looking at individual characters, we're talking about the 1 person sitting behind all of them.
    Post edited by kelettes on
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
    kelettes wrote: »
    If you meant what I think you meant, (one-time story mission reward items like the Adaptive Transphasic Torpedo), then I disagree. Eventually you're going to visit every story mission with each of your characters anyway.

Actually, he meant the Ophidian Cane, Breen tactical boff, Reman science boff (the cross-faction one), and Shard of Possibilities. I wouldn't be opposed to the Kobali outfit, either.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
    dalolorn wrote: »
    kelettes wrote: »

Actually, he meant the Ophidian Cane, Breen tactical boff, Reman science boff (the cross-faction one), and Shard of Possibilities. I wouldn't be opposed to the Kobali outfit, either.

I think it's ~ the same thing :smile: You can only claim the Adaptive Transphasic once too (@ first playthrough).
    -
    No. No, it is not at all the same.

The Ophidian Cane, Breen and Reman boffs, Shard of Possibilities and Kobali outfit could only be claimed during their FE periods. Since then, all of these except the Kobali outfit have also been available during FE replay events. There hasn't been an FE replay in well over a year, possibly even over 18 months - therefore, all of these items are only available on characters which were present during the appropriate events.

edited March 2016
    dalolorn wrote: »
    No. No, it is not at all the same.

The Ophidian Cane, Breen and Reman boffs, Shard of Possibilities and Kobali outfit could only be claimed during their FE periods. Since then, all of these except the Kobali outfit have also been available during FE replay events. There hasn't been an FE replay in well over a year, possibly even over 18 months - therefore, all of these items are only available on characters which were present during the appropriate events.

Then I stand corrected :smile:
    I Epohhlogize ^^
    -
    Then I stand... correcting? :confused:

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I think the last FE replay was after LoR
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter

May 2014 if memory serves. So almost a full two years since the last one.
    ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • decker73adecker73a Member Posts: 96 Arc User

May 2014 if memory serves. So almost a full two years since the last one.
    ​​

I believe there was one in December of 2014 as well. I have a character that I was leveling up during that month, he has the Ophidian Cane, but wasn't high enough level to run Boldly They Rode to get the Shard of Possibilities before the event ended.
    I'm also hoping that the Admiralty Ship becomes an account unlock. I have 16 characters, but I'm doing the event on my 4 characters with the weakest Admiralty rosters. I have the assignment slotted on all the others, so hopefully I'll be able to get it on the rest when the event comes around again.

Perhaps if the developers aren't willing to make it an account unlock, they'd consider making a secondary assignment that is unlocked once a character completes the original assignment, allowing you to get the admiralty ship with a single run of the event on your other characters (the way the event ships used to be claimable on other characters for 40 event tokens once it had been obtained on another character, back before it just became an account unlock).
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    May 2014 was the last FE event. I'm hoping it will return this May. You can bet we will get something in May. It could be the skill revamp, but I still think that will come in April. If so May has to be another recruiting event or FE.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• astara#9216 astara Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Late to respond. But I wouldn't say you can get lobi stuff instantly. Unless you have an awful lot of money to burn, there is a big difference. And if you happened to accidentally discard said item, you can't reclaim it without grinding another {insert crystals]. And they are not cheap.

And to be honest I didn't expect to get anything. It's a suggestion, not a demand. I expected it to be treated as such.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    That's asking Cryptic to give up lock box income that pays for the game, so I don't expect it to happen.

Also, in SWTOR you have to pay twice for account wide unlocks. When you get an armor out of a crate it is single-character only then you need to pay zen-equivalent to unlock it for all characters.

If you wanted to suggest offering zen-unlocks of lobi items, Cryptic might be more open to that.
    It is indeed wishful thinking, but I wanted to note it. But if it was they probably would implement it like that.
  • highlandrise85highlandrise85 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    decker73a wrote: »
    I'm also hoping that the Admiralty Ship becomes an account unlock. I have 16 characters, but I'm doing the event on my 4 characters with the weakest Admiralty rosters. I have the assignment slotted on all the others, so hopefully I'll be able to get it on the rest when the event comes around again.

Perhaps if the developers aren't willing to make it an account unlock, they'd consider making a secondary assignment that is unlocked once a character completes the original assignment, allowing you to get the admiralty ship with a single run of the event on your other characters (the way the event ships used to be claimable on other characters for 40 event tokens once it had been obtained on another character, back before it just became an account unlock).

well you said it yourself, the 40 items for all other characters, was before the account wide unlock but it was replaced and that was good, now going back to 40 items for all other characters would be a step back, and i dont see why. Was no issue doing that with event Ships, shouldnt be a issue with Event / Mission Unique Items too, IF they are willing to do so, IF they listen to what the playerbase wishes.
    Late to respond. But I wouldn't say you can get lobi stuff instantly. Unless you have an awful lot of money to burn, there is a big difference. And if you happened to accidentally discard said item, you can't reclaim it without grinding another {insert crystals]. And they are not cheap.

And to be honest I didn't expect to get anything. It's a suggestion, not a demand. I expected it to be treated as such.

it doesnt matter, whether you choose to pay or not is entirely up to you (by grinding or spending real money) BUT you CAN do so and by doing so you will instantly get what you want, can we say the same for the Unique Event / Mission Items?

Can we pay lets say Zen or Lobi to have the Past Event Items like the Zafram Shotgun, Agony Rifle, Purple Doff or the Kobali / Iconian Outfit, Breen / Reman Boff, Ophidian Cain, Shards of Possibilities Account Wide Unlocked if we allready have it on at least 1 character? (or even pay to just have it on another character even so that that would be a nogo) no we cant, those things are completly locked away behind the "Exclusivity" nonsense, so even if one would like to get it by paying something he CANT, lobi stuff you can always grab it, whether you are willing to pay for it or not is entirely up to you, BUT you have the option to do so.

Like i said before, if we are going to ask for everything now, we will end up getting nothing, lets not be greedy and stick to stuff that is / was Time Limited and not avaible anymore and / or behind a Major per Character Grind Wall.
    Post edited by highlandrise85 on
    9Kh66Si.gif

True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event and mission rewards!!
    ​​

well you said it yourself, the 40 items for all other characters, was before the account wide unlock but it was replaced and that was good, now going back to 40 items for all other characters would be a step back, and i dont see why. Was no issue doing that with event Ships, shouldnt be a issue with Event / Mission Unique Items too, IF they are willing to do so, IF they listen to what the playerbase wishes.

There is a reason I suggested this. The account unlock way is much better for the players, but we need to look at this from both sides. One of the main reasons for the event is to encourage people to log in and play the game for longer periods of time each day. Making this an account unlock will hurt their metrics. If they made it an account unlock from the beginning then there are a lot of people who are currently playing it on multiple characters that would have only played it on a single character. If they did it the old primary/secondary way, they would still be getting some boost to their metrics as people played all of their other characters through the mission. It might even extend their metrics, raising the number of players that played the event after the initial 14 days. I suggested it because it's almost as good as an account unlock, still gives the publisher a boost to their metrics, and is also tech that they already have implemented.

I also want the account unlock, but I felt it prudent to point out a compromise that would benefit both the players and the publisher.

I also want the account unlock, but I felt it prudent to point out a compromise that would benefit both the players and the publisher.

If they also borrow the other part of that system (namely, being able to slot the project in future events), then the compromise works.

edited March 2016

There is a reason I suggested this. The account unlock way is much better for the players, but we need to look at this from both sides. One of the main reasons for the event is to encourage people to log in and play the game for longer periods of time each day. Making this an account unlock will hurt their metrics. If they made it an account unlock from the beginning then there are a lot of people who are currently playing it on multiple characters that would have only played it on a single character. If they did it the old primary/secondary way, they would still be getting some boost to their metrics as people played all of their other characters through the mission. It might even extend their metrics, raising the number of players that played the event after the initial 14 days. I suggested it because it's almost as good as an account unlock, still gives the publisher a boost to their metrics, and is also tech that they already have implemented.

People who normaly only play for an hour or two will not suddely play for 6-7-10 hours just because of that event, and both people here and also people in game chat are saying that they dont do the event on more than maybe 3-4 characters (some more some less) and as far as i know, its more about how many people log in per day rather than how long they stay on per day, i even know people who were BANNED from the game due to their extreme gaming time (16-18 hours per day) cause they were accused of being "botters" and i can assure you they were not doing such thing, some of them got unbanned again after cryptic saw their mistake.

So if as much playing time per player is so important than why that move? but thats just a sidenote.

Even with the Account Wide Unlock, every single Player still would need to log in for 14 Days to get the neccesery Items for the Unlock and like i said, many are doing it on at least 1 or 2 characters more for the extra dill / marks, so that should boost their metrics allready more than enough, trying to "force" people to do it with every single of their characters if they want the Reward (item) on all of them is OVERKILL, i have 42 Characters on my Main Account and even if Hell would Freeze i still would not do it so many Times, iam only doing it on 1 Main Account and 1 Alt Account Character since iam just Tired of all the Grinding (we just had to grind for the Anniversary Ship before that - BUT at least that was Account Wide Unlocked).

So i dont think making it an account unlock would hurt anything, i can only repeat the Event Ship example again and again, they did it, now did it hurt anything or anyone? i dont think so, that was one of the best moves of cryptic and the whole playerbase was happy and thankful towards cryptic for that, so its really time for the next logical step, and apply the account unlock system to all Unique Rewards both from such Events and from Missions.

You want Metrics? Happy people generate Metrics, cause happy people tend to play more, there is your Metrics.

And no, while of course that 40 Items on all other characters to unlock it would be still better than having to do full runs on all Characters, its still no way near as good as a account unlock, cause if for whatever reason i dont manage to do it on all my characters, than the ones who dont have it will be locked away from it forever, not to mention characters that i maybe could create at a later time.

The right path with the account unlocks was choosen (event ships) they should stick with that path and not do a backstep now.
    Post edited by highlandrise85 on
    9Kh66Si.gif

True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event and mission rewards!!
    ​​
  • jyigsawjyigsaw Member Posts: 1 New User
    if I fail to collect 14 Operational Transmission Voith and to complete it by March 24. can I finish the project after May 24?
    jyigsaw wrote: »
    if I fail to collect 14 Operational Transmission Voith and to complete it by March 24. can I finish the project after May 24?

if its like the mirror and crystaline event, than you should be able to finish it the next time this event happens.
    9Kh66Si.gif

​​
  • sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    Speaking of account wide unlocks. The lobi weapons/stuff should be the same, considering the amount of money people spend in them. Account wide unlock in the Cartel Market store is the only thing SWTOR managed to get right, I think the same should be applied to the crystal store.

YES!

1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Not gonna happen...
    The main argument for account unlock of event "shinies" is, they were rewarded on toons at that time only... the new characters can't get them, even if they were rewarded on that account.
    Now the Lobi/Lockboxes ships and other rewards can be buyed anytime - just need the money.
    You can even get old lockboxes with some reruns that happens sometimes.
    The only real "exclusive" are Elachi Dreads (from RD box promotion) and Anorax (from DOFF box promotion), but that promotions are some times repeated - i think.
    (and old event ships, but they are account unlocks - so they don't count here).

The real main argument here is like:
    "Oh, i would buy new character slot, and i would buy Joined Trill race unlock, and i would expand it's DOFFs roster slots, and banks slots, and inventory slots, and... this, and that.... BUT i can't play without Zefram Cochrane Shotgun, Crystaline Antiproton Torpedo, and all the other nice gadgets that work so nice on my old characters - after all, i worked hard to get them on my old toons, and they are so usefull..."
    Edit:
    Yeah, i know i sound like whining, but i got 16 toons - no way to do "The Breach" on all of them (my job is too important to me :| ), and, as it is, no way i will get anymore.
    Post edited by saber1973a on
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User

If this event had been an Account Unlock one, then I would have done this on just a couple of the characters that still need the marks and be able to actually play the game. Because they have locked this on a per character basis, I run it on the characters that I have time to play just that mission and then log off. I log off because I am bored of running that one mission over and over and over and over again.

I would probably be way happier with the game, and spend more time in it, if I was running this event on only a couple characters, to unlock that Admiralty card, and then going about leveling the characters that I wanted to get leveled. Now I have no time and drive to level a character.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • jaegersonjaegerson Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    This should be a flyable ship - rewards like this should be unlocked for all toons (maybe just KDF, ROM or FED at a time).

Sadistic devs..

..not cool.. :/
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Tricked again. Why doesn't this account-unlock the ship ?
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Because it's not a ship - just the admirality card of one...
    Though, why the heck the box in project description rewards looks like Fed T6 ship box?

it doesnt matter, whether you choose to pay or not is entirely up to you (by grinding or spending real money) BUT you CAN do so and by doing so you will instantly get what you want, can we say the same for the Unique Event / Mission Items?

Can we pay lets say Zen or Lobi to have the Past Event Items like the Zafram Shotgun, Agony Rifle, Purple Doff or the Kobali / Iconian Outfit, Breen / Reman Boff, Ophidian Cain, Shards of Possibilities Account Wide Unlocked if we allready have it on at least 1 character? (or even pay to just have it on another character even so that that would be a nogo) no we cant, those things are completly locked away behind the "Exclusivity" nonsense, so even if one would like to get it by paying something he CANT, lobi stuff you can always grab it, whether you are willing to pay for it or not is entirely up to you, BUT you have the option to do so.

Like i said before, if we are going to ask for everything now, we will end up getting nothing, lets not be greedy and stick to stuff that is / was Time Limited and not avaible anymore and / or behind a Major per Character Grind Wall.

I hesitated to respond back to this, but I'll go ahead and be polite as humanly possible. With time you can get all those things you stated, but they are not instant. You make it sound easy. And I will say yes, you indeed can get those event rewards if you choose to put the time in acquiring them. If you want them enough you will get them. Through work, and a lot of free time.

You don't need those items. They are a luxury. I am doing the same as you, asking a request to reduce the cost and time. But I don't appreciate being scorned at with ridiculous caps for asking a request and made to feel bad because you feel the need to have a tantrum on a public forum. Nor was I being "greedy". I never asked for "everything", I suggested that they may find an option to allow other account benefits. Suggestion being the key word here. It was no way written as a demand, unlike what I have just witnessed here on this thread. And frankly I wouldn't be surprised if you ruined it for yourself. If you need to pull a stunt like this in order to get what you want, I think the developers need to give you a harsh lesson in humility. I see only one being greedy here, and it isn't me.

I know people can't always see eye to eye, but there was no excuse for your attitude.
    edited March 2016

I hesitated to respond back to this, but I'll go ahead and be polite as humanly possible. With time you can get all those things you stated, but they are not instant. You make it sound easy. And I will say yes, you indeed can get those event rewards if you choose to put the time in acquiring them. If you want them enough you will get them. Through work, and a lot of free time.

You don't need those items. They are a luxury. I am doing the same as you, asking a request to reduce the cost and time. But I don't appreciate being scorned at with ridiculous caps for asking a request and made to feel bad because you feel the need to have a tantrum on a public forum. Nor was I being "greedy". I never asked for "everything", I suggested that they may find an option to allow other account benefits. Suggestion being the key word here. It was no way written as a demand, unlike what I have just witnessed here on this thread. And frankly I wouldn't be surprised if you ruined it for yourself. If you need to pull a stunt like this in order to get what you want, I think the developers need to give you a harsh lesson in humility. I see only one being greedy here, and it isn't me.

I know people can't always see eye to eye, but there was no excuse for your attitude.

i have no idea what your problem is and why that harsh answer, did i insulted you? did i attack you? i too shouldnt answer to such a post but cant resist, yet still it is not intended as an personal attack:

Those Items are only avaible during the Event they come from, the moment the event is over, they are gone and locked away for all future characters or characters that you didnt manage to finish the runs, so no, all time of the world will not help to get what is locked away. I never said that getting lobi stuff is easy, did i?? But fact is they are THERE, you can take your time and collect the lobis slowly and than buy what you want, this is not the case with Unique Rewards.

Another thing is, Lobi Stuff is an Income for them, so making those Account Unlocks is not gonna happen, at least not unless they can monetize that somehow, that does not go for Unique Rewards.

Of course we dont "need" those Items, you also dont need the Lobi stuff, in fact there is nothing that we really need, we want stuff, new shiny ships, weapons, gear or whatever, but if we have to grind hard for something like those Event / Missions Rewards, and if those are avaible only Limited Time, than it would be a great thing if we could have them unlocked for all our Characters like they did with the Event Ships.

This Thread was and is about an Event and therefore also about its Reward and such Rewards in generel, now if everyone starts asking for everything like, like i want lobi stuff to be account wide, next one wants lockbox ships account wide, the next says alos give us promotion ships account wide and yada yada, if you are going to ask for something that is not the topic of this thread, why not opening a new thread? look dude, i really dont want to oppose you, by all rights, OF COURSE i also would love it if lobi / lockbox / promotion and all that stuff would be account wide, honestly, i would pay zen per item if i could have them account wide unlocked, BUT thats not the topic here, so cant we just focus on one thing and hope they listen to us and hopefully do the same awesome move that they did with the event ships?

If i was a dev, and i would look at a thread and see that everyone asks for something else, than i would be like "allright they want everything to be made free, or want everything, so yea no guys, time to ignore"

and the part with the "greedy" i said "lets not be greedy" and not "dont be greedy" i was talking in generel to all of us, "we" should not ask for too much, so before you jump at someone, read the sentence twice. Also no one here demands anything, we are just sharing our wishes, concerns, ideas and are hoping that Cryptic maybe agrees with that and decides to make us happy, like they did with the Event Ships.
    And frankly I wouldn't be surprised if you ruined it for yourself. If you need to pull a stunt like this in order to get what you want, I think the developers need to give you a harsh lesson in humility. I see only one being greedy here, and it isn't me.

and iam not so sure what to say to that without it being sound "harsh" like your whole post, iam not pulling a stunt here, and what i want? everyone here EVEN including you would like to see that happen, so am i asking something for myself???? Dude maybe someone should give you a lesson in i dont know what? maybe in being more friendly??? And me greedy? err yea right :o

there is nothing to excuse cause nothing happened, you saw something that wasnt there in the first place, you should try to relax a little bit and calm down???
    9Kh66Si.gif

​​
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2016
    Let's all remain civil and not turn this into a derailment. We're all after the same outcome at the end of the day, a more alt friendly situation across the game.

I do agree that there are distinct differences between Lobi store items and unique event rewards, mainly that one gains the company money and the other does not. That said, I too would like to see changes to the Lobi store items to make them account wide even at a small cost of Zen, or even Lobi if they want to be really mean. I've only ever bought the odd outfit from that store because of the expense and the fact it's all character only unlocks. I actually have close to 2K Lobi sitting in my account bank but I refuse to spend it because I don't like one character having what others can't have. Sometimes I break my own rule if I really like a uniform, but that's it really.

I think the issue here is, this thread relates directly to the current event and thus our push in this thread should be to draw attention to the unique event rewards so they don't forget by the time the next event comes round (it's highly unlikely at this point we'll see any feedback before the end of this event). I can certainly understand the 'fear' that if we start asking about Lobi store items in the thread, then they may ignore the other requests and simply shrug off the Lobi store idea as a non starter. However, if people feel strongly about it then they should say so as it's something I've been talking about for years now. I am already firmly entrenched in my decision not to start any new characters in the game until these issues start getting addressed because it just deflates my enthusiasm as soon as I remember all the things my new characters wont get that my older characters have.

Alters United. vQTD03D.png
    ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!