Install Arc
Options

Romulan Ship Neglect

2»

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited March 2016
    If they do a t6 Ha'nom, I would appreciate it if they didn't lazy the hell out and leave the bottom of the ship looking hac ked away

edit:
    really??? h a c k e d is censored???
  • Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    If they do a t6 Ha'nom, I would appreciate it if they didn't lazy the hell out and leave the bottom of the ship looking hac ked away

Funny, that's one thing I find neat about the design. I like that it's very clearly half of the Ha'nom combination. It's a neat design idea.

But, to each their own. I can very easily see how someone would look at that bottom and sigh.
  • Options
    lightwildlightwild Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Typical game really, why waist money on the minority when the majority pay so much more. Romulans will slowly die due to this and next will be KDF.
  • Options
    lightwild wrote: »
    Typical game really, why waist money on the minority when the majority pay so much more. Romulans will slowly die due to this and next will be KDF.

KDF has suffered longer and is still there.. I don't see either going away unless cryptic removes them. The die hards are already the ones populating em
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2016

KDF has suffered longer and is still there.. I don't see either going away unless cryptic removes them. The die hards are already the ones populating em

Klingon Empire, New Romulan Republic, Imperial Union of Planets, Cardassian Union; diehards, together, encircling the Federation. Shall we link arms, and march forward? >:)
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    lightwildlightwild Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    null
    Kill them all, with our combined power we will out dps them on the forums.
  • Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    null
    Kill them all, with our combined power we will out dps them on the forums.

*folds hands in evil comtemplation*
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Welcome to the KDF life. While we do have fleet versions of our ships. We don't get any new ones. On this, it's all Fed, all the time. Ever since Gekko got pissed off at the KDF when they blew up his precious Excelsior the day after Cryptic released it. I would say blame the KDF. But, the lack of ships for any faction other than Feds, is all Gekko's doing. And remember.

Federation: "We are the Federation. We will replace your biological and technological distinctiveness with our own. Your culture will cease to exist. Resistance is futile, but feel free to resist, so that we can use force."
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    Necromancy is bad.... dont do it
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    Welcome to the KDF life. While we do have fleet versions of our ships. We don't get any new ones. On this, it's all Fed, all the time. Ever since Gekko got pissed off at the KDF when they blew up his precious Excelsior the day after Cryptic released it. I would say blame the KDF. But, the lack of ships for any faction other than Feds, is all Gekko's doing. And remember.

Federation: "We are the Federation. We will replace your biological and technological distinctiveness with our own. Your culture will cease to exist. Resistance is futile, but feel free to resist, so that we can use force."

Would you happen to have the source for Geko's reaction to the KDF popping a squat all over his precious Excelsior? If it's a video or audio, I shall make a recording, and play it each time I retire to my bed for some sleep. If it's a tweet or something, I'll read it each night, so that I can somewhat smile as I lay myself down into temporary torpor. SHARE THE WEALTH!
  • Options
    l2cl2c Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    How many romulan-looking T6 temporal ships are there? Is it just the lockbox carrier? And the T5 ones are lockbox and lobi, right?
  • Options
    l2c wrote: »
    How many romulan-looking T6 temporal ships are there? Is it just the lockbox carrier? And the T5 ones are lockbox and lobi, right?

the carrier is an intel warbird, don't think it has any temporal anything to it.
  • Options
    l2cl2c Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Oh, wiki said it had a temporal/engineering seat as well as the science/intel :o
  • Options
    l2c wrote: »
    Oh, wiki said it had a temporal/engineering seat as well as the science/intel :o

well the wiki is prolly right then :) I don't own one and only know one person with it.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The T'Laru does have a Temporal/Engineering boff seat in addition to the Intel/Sci, and is also incredibly awesome. Having 2 hangars with Elite Romulan Drone ships is stupidly overpowered.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg