Install Arc
Options

NoBs V.

13»

Comments

• Options
    captainhunter05captainhunter05 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    maxprange wrote: »
    Is there any way you could give a list of channels that videos will be uploaded to... For example I'll put all mine under This Link

yes
    27871612ud.png

• Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    @captainhunter05 as i said to assa, i'm sorry but our team is out because we can't be online at the same time together for the tournament (times differences too big). Plus, some of our guys didn't show up regularly to make the appropriate training and, like me or warplimit, can't stay on at the pre-set time 'cause of work and real life stuff, so... i sadly have to say Team #3 is out.
    Anyway, if you will need a 5th to fill a team during the tournament evening, you can ask us individually at the moment to check our availability. If I will be online at that moment, I'll be glad to help some teams.
    Cya and sorry again
  • Options
    captainhunter05captainhunter05 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Ok the Nobs V. is starting in two days so here is the final schedule https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16CWR0YBwAcBUCiYPxs3w85hwjZwh3nu6N1Y06ZuJQoM/edit#gid=782140068.
    Pls make sure that all teammebers are on the April 02.16 at 8pm german time on the following Team Speak: ts3.58te.de:10053 (but be available at 7pm already).
    If your team is 15 minutes to late after the start of the first match in the first round your team will get an lose, same if only one of the your teammebers brake the rules.
    Here again the rules

Only T5U fleet or Z-store ships (no event, lobi or lockbox ships, also consoles from T6, event, lobi or lockbox ships are not allowed to be used on the allowed ships),
    Only MK XII very rare equipment is allowes (fleet equipment is allowed, except tactical consoles from fleet spire),
    All Equipment is banned that came into the game after Delta Rising (Mission rewards, Research Lab Consols, Secundary Deflectors and Weapons like Coalition),
    Krenim Boffs are not allowed,
    No itmes from R&D are allowed (crafted weapons are allowed, as long as they don’t have crafting modifiers like pen),
    Lobi equipment is not allowed,
    Only reputation equipment is allowed from before Delta Rising,
    No personal and space reputation traits are allowed which came into the game with the R&D-revamp or afther that,
    Starshiptraits aren’t allowed,
    All Doffs, which came with the release of Delta Rising, aren’t allowed,
    Specializations aren’t allowed (they can be disabled for space),
    Only bridgeofficer skills are allowed, which were available before Delta Rising,
    A maximum of three captains of the same career are allowed to fly together,
    A maximum of two ships with battlecloak are allowed per team,
    The console Fluidic Phase Decoupler and Alpha Deception Field is not allowed,
    A maximum of one AMS,Theta and one blackhole per team is allowed,
    A maximim of two aceton assimilators per team is allowed,
    No Scramble Sensors with duty officer,
    Console swapping to reduce a cooldown is not allowed,
    The Doff Emergency Conn Hologram is not allowed,
    Every participant’s gateway must be open at the day of the tournament.
    A maximum of 4 hanger slots.
    27871612ud.png

• Options
    holofrogholofrog Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Hello!

Only the matches are portated to youtube:
    Because there was some downtime and technical issues. Here can you find the essentials parts of the tournament
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLMuD-YI-u3Tmn1SIPwvKXOQzWENI2GO6M&v=Py3zhFw2Zwk
    Thanks to Sherlock for the tournament. Because of the rules we had some really interesting matches and scenes. Thanks to all supporters and all participants, without them no games would be possible.
    Even PvP needs players also if they are in the opponent team. All in all a fair and interesting tournament.
    - Thanks to everyone

Holofrog & RyanSTO
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    gratz for making it go at all and gathering probably 90% of all pvp'ers left in sto lol (plz excuse the salty taste, we all know where it comes from ;)...)! the bottomline stays the same: gratz dudes, hope ya all enjoyed it and had a blast :)!
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Gratz to the winners! B)
    So pity we couldn't arrange our team, i hope in next time!!! Also, we can use this ruleset to make some random private matches, that would be nice!
    Cya o/
  • Options
    yoda2005yoda2005 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    More matches with the ruleset would be cool, here you have a vaper :sunglasses:
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
  • Options
    daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Hi,..
    Thanks to Sherlock for the NOBS.. also thx Holofrog & RyanSTO for streaming this.. good job Guys.

Gz the winners.. well played.
    Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***
  • Options
    holofrogholofrog Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    nandospc wrote: »
    Gratz to the winners! B)
    So pity we couldn't arrange our team, i hope in next time!!! Also, we can use this ruleset to make some random private matches, that would be nice!
    Cya o/

That was really sad. I was looking forward to see you and your team in action before the tournament started. Maybe next time (if there is another tournament like this). :)

• Options
    sazhdapecsazhdapec Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Thanks for the tourney! It was an enjoyable venture. Our team couldn't prepare well so we lost. But at least I got an opportunity to play balanced sto pvp.

P.S. Unfortunately not all our brethren got the gist of NOBS. I guess they wanted to win more than to share fun.
  • Options
    Are you talking about our vaper setup?
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
  • Options
    sazhdapecsazhdapec Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yep) Roms are OP, and only the fool would deny it. But I don't really want to discuss this. You have it on your conscience.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I think vaping can be countered easily, we had a difficult match against Hassan's team, the first one was too easy for them I think, they snooped around and got us with no problems.)
    I had fun in every match, including the one against the team with snooper, vaping is more challenge to me than healing an entire team is and having a challenge is good.)
    Post edited by yoda2005 on
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
  • Options
    dragon1608#3534 dragon1608 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    fun times...
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Those fun times were 3 years ago, bad necromancer, bad...

@baddmoonrizin
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.