test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Server issues ... again

pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
Just got booted in the middle of a team PVE ... again. I'm sure I'll lose all the marks I was grinding ... again. This is getting old.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.

Comments

• Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Also can't log back in since the account server isn't responding.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    hawksscreamhawksscream Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yep, happening to me too. Most likely a DDoS attack from the usual loser who lives in his basement and has nothing better to do with his life.
    3560177.jpg
  • Options
    groundhogmokagroundhogmoka Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I don't know if this would be related to it in any way but just about an hour ago I had MASSIVE lag when I was taking my newly acquired Krenim Science Vessel for a spin in a Federation Fleet Alert. I couldn't move AT ALL and when I was able to move at points it was a like a slide show. It dissipated after the queue was over. This is the 2nd time in about a week btw where this happened.