test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server not responding

it's not possible to play at the moment. very bad lag.
was doing "tour of the universe" but couldn't even finish it, was thrown out, and now it's disappeared. (no results either)

right now still bad, location is being reset in sector space beta quadrant. can't reach any destination.
sad. was quite ok for a whole week but now it's pants again.

Cryptic.... fix this, guys. Not playing means players leave the game.
It's 2016, not 1996. Get new servers, hire new programmers, pay the programmers, WHATEVER IT TAKES.
I love the game, I love your stories, I dig the whole thing. But you are RUINING IT...... :-(

Comments

• hawksscreamhawksscream Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yeah, the launcher says there's issues with the website, but it appears there's more issues with the game. I can't even log in right now. Website's fine, though.
    3560177.jpg
  • jaime7465jaime7465 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Oddly (ok not really) I am unable to login, use the launcher, or do any thing related to using the launcher at this time, the launcher is unable to for what ever reason connect to the patching server!
  • whythechangewhythechange Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    it's not possible to play at the moment. very bad lag.
    was doing "tour of the universe" but couldn't even finish it, was thrown out, and now it's disappeared. (no results either)

right now still bad, location is being reset in sector space beta quadrant. can't reach any destination.
    sad. was quite ok for a whole week but now it's pants again.

Cryptic.... fix this, guys. Not playing means players leave the game.
    It's 2016, not 1996. Get new servers, hire new programmers, pay the programmers, WHATEVER IT TAKES.
    I love the game, I love your stories, I dig the whole thing. But you are RUINING IT...... :-(

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whythechangewhythechange Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yeah, the launcher says there's issues with the website, but it appears there's more issues with the game. I can't even log in right now. Website's fine, though.

Figures! And it's Friday night! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • captauscaptaus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    jaime7465 wrote: »
    Oddly (ok not really) I am unable to login, use the launcher, or do any thing related to using the launcher at this time, the launcher is unable to for what ever reason connect to the patching server!

I've got the same problem. Unable to connect to the patch server.