test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

C-Store Disabled

Ever since i updated the c-store has been disabled. Does anyone know how to fix this? or if it is a bug are they going to fix it?

Comments

• ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    it's been on Reddit, most of the major MMO blogging sites, facebook and twitter as well.
  • hsiv31hsiv31 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I WILL NOT BUY A NEW COMPUTER FOR THIS BULL. Because of this Cryptic, I am formally quitting Star Trek Online forever and expect a full reimbursement for all purchases and subscription fees. TRIBBLE you Cryptic and take your game and shove it where the suns don't shine
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    hsiv31 wrote: »
    I WILL NOT BUY A NEW COMPUTER FOR THIS BULL. Because of this Cryptic, I am formally quitting Star Trek Online forever and expect a full reimbursement for all purchases and subscription fees. TRIBBLE you Cryptic and take your game and shove it where the suns don't shine

Some got the game to run with Wine using a Mac. I know you rather not have to but just saying it's an option.
  • obadiah001obadiah001 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I have been playing on a mac without any trouble for over a year. I just downloaded wine, but can't get the arc client to install. It keeps stopping halfway through...