test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Flagships Stats

Comments

• Options
    fireswraith10fireswraith10 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Always knew T6 Scimitars would arrive, yay! But my T6 Scimitar needs moar power. Should just make the old T5 consoles and set bonuses standard on the T6 ships (you'ld think in an upgrade at least something would be standard even if it's just shields don't go offline while cloaked). Romulans should of looked at the size of this beast and said why not add another hanger and fire some of the crew to make room for it? Why not indeed. While we're designing our new uber flagship let's also add a 4th rear weapon slot, we got the room let's use it! Also us Romulans need to stand out and show our new power, let's make our new T6 flagship the biggest mf'er out there; let's make it look like other ships are sitting next to a borg cube kind of big. Ditch the last century engines and use the good stuff, better tech better turn rate yeah? Or hell, ignore all the previous stuff and make T6 scimitars come with plasmonic leech consoles :D. Haha yeah, they're all way too OP, but it's fun to imagine what you could do with the Scimitars.

In regards to the admiralty system. I hope these T6 flagships don't have some stupid stat like +35 to Eng or Tac or Sci when ALONE when every mission seems to require 80 Eng+Tac+Sci.... and that's before the +100 Eng from the event is added. Since they're "sister" ships so to speak should give them something like +15 to each T6 Rom dreadnought slotted (as an example for the Scimitars). Actually should go back and do the same thing to the T5 Scimitars and the Command Battlecruisers since they've also all got +35 to some stat when alone.
  • Options
    papesh1papesh1 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    wardcalis wrote: »
    @Popesh1 where is the Romulan version? I don't give 2 hoots about anything fed or kdf

@thomasthecat only worked on the fed models.
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    The irony or hubris of trying to re-sell the bortasqu' is beyond me. Although I would expect for those of us who stuck by this game and waited out 2-3 years before we got a c-store ship after that we should have free claims on this pack(just referring to the KDF faction pack). At the very least allow some of us older KDF players to check it out on tribble or something to see if we would actually enjoy it or not.

That's not a moon its a bortasqu'! Don't worry its probably where the house or torg stored their romulan ale before flying off in their better ships those toron shuttles.
  • Options
    jcf28309jcf28309 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    will there be a new unique bridge for these ships like the odyssey ,and will i be able to use the bridges from the t5 odyssey on this t6 version?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Indominus Imaginari.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Love the look of the Sojourner and Yorktown... Endeavor seemed to get hit with the ugly stick, sadly. >_>
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    The irony or hubris of trying to re-sell the bortasqu' is beyond me. Although I would expect for those of us who stuck by this game and waited out 2-3 years before we got a c-store ship after that we should have free claims on this pack(just referring to the KDF faction pack). At the very least allow some of us older KDF players to check it out on tribble or something to see if we would actually enjoy it or not.

That's not a moon its a bortasqu'! Don't worry its probably where the house or torg stored their romulan ale before flying off in their better ships those toron shuttles.

While they won't be as nimble as other battlecruisers, the new T6 KDF flagships gets more shields, more turn and better inertia than the T5 versions. So at least there's that. They no longer drag behind FED versions.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    The ships stats are very nice, and make a good ship. However I will pass.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    In regards to the admiralty system. I hope these T6 flagships don't have some stupid stat like +35 to Eng or Tac or Sci when ALONE when every mission seems to require 80 Eng+Tac+Sci.... and that's before the +100 Eng from the event is added. Since they're "sister" ships so to speak should give them something like +15 to each T6 Rom dreadnought slotted (as an example for the Scimitars). Actually should go back and do the same thing to the T5 Scimitars and the Command Battlecruisers since they've also all got +35 to some stat when alone.

It will almost certainly be just what you're hoping for it not to be. Every 3 pack of variants is just that, +35 (for the T6 ones, at least) bonus to the stat that the variant specializes in. Maybe they'll surprise us and break that mold, but I am not holding my breath.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    papesh1 wrote: »
    Lots of detail on the new ships...Saw this on @thomasthecat twitter page
    https://indd.adobe.com/view/5d7ffcd8-7cf8-4561-a13a-5df451ef0511

Wow, that is great. I must compliment ThomastheCrypticcat for the designs. After reading and seeing that, I love the Yorktown and I now even accept/respect the Sojourner. (Sadly, the tac variant doesn't sit well with me, simply because even the Arbiter and Avenger aren't to my pleasing.)

But I must say I still like the Block I ships the most as they don't have the Aquarius protruding from their 'behind' like Block I/S, T, E. But Block II/S might now come close second in my preferences as it has such a great history.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

• Options
    mrwafurumrwafuru Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    jcf28309 wrote: »
    will there be a new unique bridge for these ships like the odyssey ,and will i be able to use the bridges from the t5 odyssey on this t6 version?

They come with the Odyssey bridge. Confirmed by the designer on twitter.
  • Options
    nievesnieves Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I'm excited, and can't wait to see what happens. HOWEVER, I will point out that the Romulan ships look a little more like bugs, and less like the "Raptor" of Romulan lore. That's the only gripe. Otherwise, I am full-on happy we got T6 variants of the Flagships.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    May have missed it but is there any word on whether parts/skins of the T5 can be used on these?

Thanks!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    1. Do the T5 skins become available to use on the T6 if we don't own the T5s? (particularly the Borts)

2. Can chevron separation be enabled at the same time as Aquarius deployment?

3. IRW prefix option on new Scimitar?
    saber1973a wrote: »
    jaturnley wrote: »
    Hey @gorngonzolla - any chance the T5 Fed set got fixed so it can use Chevron Separation and The Aquarius consoles at the same time?

Yes please fix it - as it is it was why i did not buy T5 Odyssey bundle and got Galaxy Pack for my Feds.

Edit:
    I got the T5 Scimitar and Bortasqu Bundles for my Romulans and KDF, but Odyssey was "either chevron separate or Aquarius" - so no - thank you.

Same here, gave up on the T5 Odyssey pack because of this outdated limitation and so have others in the fleet who have considered and then also given up on the pack as much as we like the pets for fun, nerfed as they may be. Instead got the T6 GalX and saucer separation and having a blast with that combined with its real hangar bay.

I'm also only grabbing the new Tac Scimitar since it deserves Intel spec not command, and strongly dislike the art style on the other 2. These things are planet killing dreadnoughts utilizing illegal weaponry designed by Shinzon and Remans. It deserves a more menacing appearance with Intel spec designed by the Tal Shiar or something as part of a new Tal Shiar lockbox. Republicans have no claim on it as their flagship nor does it make any sense for them to fly such a weapon, but then again nothing makes sense about RR anyways.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    tsiretsire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    narthais wrote: »
    samt1996 wrote: »
    KDF tactical has five tac consoles despite being a cruiser with a commander engineering, this goes against the policy they set up during Delta Rising.

Science Scimitar has five science consoles despite not being a science ships with a commander science... again it defies their own rules though I'm sure the T5 versions do the same thing I just never payed attention because they were ugly.

Still worth pointing out this discrepancy.

Frankly I see this as a good thing, they're actually mixing things up a little for a change and it gives these ships a difference to all the other cruisers they've released at T6 already.

With all of that why couldn't the KDF sci ship get 4 sci consoles as opposed to 3, considering everthing else stated

• Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    i do have a question... do these ships come with there respective bridges from the T5 variants??? also the romulan SHAMSHIR doesnt look very much like the fan made SHAMSHIR unfortunately :( but the Khopesh comes close at lease ^_^
  • Options
    seperatefactionseperatefaction Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Are we going to be able to use the old consoles on the new ships?
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »

While they won't be as nimble as other battlecruisers, the new T6 KDF flagships gets more shields, more turn and better inertia than the T5 versions. So at least there's that. They no longer drag behind FED versions.

Yeah I didn't have enough to get the whole thing so I just got the KDF pack. Yeah these are way better than the T5 versions.

As far as consoles you can use them from the old ships but they aren't worth it IMO the new ones take up space but they are far better.
  • Options
    sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    Well I was interested in getting the pack, but with the exchange rates as bad as they are there's no way I can afford the dil cost!
  • Options
    mighound2mighound2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    OK, so you can equip the Tier five Oddy Consoles in the new T-6 ships. How about the skins?
    Could I set her up to look like a "Classic" Oddy.
  • Options
    stevenstarlightstevenstarlight Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Give me back my original Odyssey. What the hell have you done changing the original design? If someone wants the new designs, well for me. But there was not need to change the original Odyssey design.

Change it back!
    Capt. Robert J. Tyler
    NCC 95170 USS ARTEMIS

"Audentes fortuna iuvat"
    (Virgil, Aeneid X, 284)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    you are aware you can use the original oddy skin on the new ships
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • Options
    papesh1papesh1 Member Posts: 80 Arc User

Looks like all the parts of the new ships are interchangeable... https://twitter.com/Cryptic_TtC
    Finally, the Ody isn't stuck on one look. I never liked the deflector on the Original Ody that much.

Also, this one pic on twitter is really channeling some Sovy roots...
  • Options
    The Yorktown secondary hull is magnificent as it makes the one part that felt bulky on the Odyssey much sleeker. A small downside are the protruding engine exhausts, but that's a relatively minor price to pay.

• Options
    adamihleadamihle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Been a long time since I've been on the forums but with the release of the new ships, I had to jump on. The Sojourner Class. That's what I envisioned for the Odyssey originally, almost. Aside from the forward swept pylons and short nacelles its pretty darn close. Thomas knocked it out of the park in my opinion. OK, I'm gonna run before people start throwing things at me. :)
    ...If you stew cranberries like applesauce, it tastes much more like prunes than rhubarb does.
    - Groucho Marx
  • Options
    eugenesyseugenesys Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Can the T6 Bortasqu equip the consoles from the T5 Bortasqu set?
  • Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    eugenesys wrote: »
    Can the T6 Bortasqu equip the consoles from the T5 Bortasqu set?

Yes.
  • Options
    whisperorwhisperor Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    On a side note, I could not help notice something from the Flagship's dev blog written a couple of days ago as of this posting, or any related blog whatsoever:
    NOTE: The stats and features of the above ships are all subject to change.
    200.gif
    Pardon me, but when has the stats on a brand new starship have ever changed since it's introduction thro