test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem claiming event ships on other characters?

2»

Comments

• Options
    starshutter2starshutter2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Waiting, waiting...
  • Options
    Any news? :)
  • Options
    dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    we still have the problem claiming the ship, this is months later and still no word if they are even working on it.
    we did the grind now give us what we earned!!
  • Options
    beermasterdraftbeermasterdraft Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Now that 11.5 is out maybe this can be given some attention? Probably not, but this is still a thing.
  • Options
    Anybody home? Give me my ship, please. I'm waiting this bug resolving BY TWO MONTH
  • Options
    anything on this? this is still not fixed
  • Options
    this is still not fixed and we still can't claim the ships. nothing n the patch notes today about it either.
    any news on this or did cryptic just decided to not give us the ships we earned?
  • Options
    any news on this issue?
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    w00t.. thanks Cryptic.. today is a good day to fly!!

Sy7ew6z.png

it had been long enough for me to accept i may never have this ship on this account, but as i logged qzi just now, i received the old ship unlock message on screen. qzi being the character i originally earned the dyson science destroyer with.. i grabbed it immediately from the event ship reclaim tab, renamed it appropriately, took this screenie for record and..

logged on a delta recruit who was too young to have been around (if we exclude time travel and the like) when this ship was available to earn.. went to the reclaim tab.. and another gratuitous boom!! happy days!! hope you all have the same experience.

regards.​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,772 Arc User
    Thanks folks, don't hold your breaths on this but I'll try to get some acknowledgement.

Made new toon, it cant claim Dyson ship too.
    92fc5f53ae5a06f45db4a7ef262e50d2.b311a1c192ab6011b29a7fbd5799965f.jpeg

This is the part I always forget about. The Reputation Screen Not the Dil screen. :p
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.