test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Flagship Traits

Well, the last two look like God's gift to science! And here I was swearing to never fly those hideous monstrosities. What's this? They redesigned the Odyssey!? Complaint withdrawn... ;)

Comments

• Options
    e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
    I have been waiting for these ships ever since rumors of the traits they come with first came out. It all depends now on whether or not those traits are worth slotting (not a measly cat 1 boost) or not.
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Indeed, they both look interesting but the tactical ones trait also gives stacking crit. When combined with attack Pattern Delta Prime and the new FBP trait lulz will ensue. :D

For once I'm glad to have bought those Adak'Ukan dominion doffs that grant more aggro when using APD.
  • Options
    alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    The Tactical variants' starship trait is easily going to make its way into every build I have. All my ships use a combination of at least one torpedo (fore only or fore and aft depending on the ship) and either cannons or beams. I just hope the crit chance/crit severity buff is strong/worthwhile, seeing as it only stacks 3 times compared to the Enhanced Feedback Pulse and Attack Pattern Delta Prime traits which stack 10+ times.