test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ships are disappearing from my admiralty roster

xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
For reasons unknown, on my main toon, ships are disappearing off his admiralty roster after they are used for a mission. Now my toons, especially my fed ones have a lot of ships, thanks to owning the vast majority of them. When all ships are accounted for, i have near 40, not counting the single use ones. However, over the last couple days, one science Odyssey class, two of my andorian ships, one vesta, and the event dyson ship have all disappeared from my roster, forcing me to reclaim and dismiss the ships in question to get them back onto my roster. Shorlty after doing so, those same ones or others will disappear. The only workaround has been to dismiss and reclaim the actual ship itself. Luckily this has not yet happened to ships that I cannot dismiss without losing them forever.

I have bug reported this using the in-game system more than once, and so far it has not seemed to be acknowledged, as it started over a month ago and there is no mention of it in the release notes as a known, but will be fixed issue.