test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Monthly Screenshot Contest: February - Submit Yours Now!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    mardjainsto2mardjainsto2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    After spending seven years in the Delta Quadrant, Voyager was greeted by a large Federation fleet, originally assembled to repel incoming the Borg attack. In front, the U.S.S. Pathfinder along with the rest of the fleet. In the back, Voyager was seen approaching Earth Spacedock at a breathtaking angle: the Sun was shining its light onto Voyager, as she set a course for the fleet and for Earth.

ooTOhhF.jpg
  • Options
    razielkhanrazielkhan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Friendly reminder from your even more friendly Liberated Borg Captain - We are running this month's screenshot contest up to 5th March! Resume posting at will. :smiley:

Who is this Will guy everyone keeps talking about?
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    NGnXKzg.jpg
    "...where no one has gone before"
    Post edited by alcyoneserene on
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    hachaliahhachaliah Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    2gKhSt6.jpg?1
  • Options
    seljo1701seljo1701 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    y3m-htw8Vkwu-BLXy62RRIiyjU1c3z9NadiIlVfUfIsihA_J-LHlxPT2TnwTAxfT1U_FjKDbCA_XOI4AXlhFEmheGTv1GhU2UOUPlRRZig79KWIpesEbw3T3nRjZr1GURike4gqp0SBYoIWZNuY-7wDcIJzzMzz1-Xb6mxIz9AtidY?width=7168&height=4160&cropmode=none

Captain, we just dropped out of warp... and there's a vessel of unknown design already here.

• Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    y1v32qP.jpg

I wanted to do something to acknowledge the 50th Anniversary that is coming up, so I decided to make an image of my three main characters and their ships as they might appear in The Original Series.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    Sooooo many good entrees this month!!!

Here's hoping the best for everyone!!!
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    sharpie65sharpie65 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    And to you, @comrademoco. No matter who the winner is this month, everybody is one - great entries all round!
    MXeSfqV.jpg
  • Options
    norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    My only regret with my entry is that it's impossible to duplicate the schnoz of Balok's puppet. Good luck to all the contestants.
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Hi Captains,
    I'm going to close this month's Screenshot contest. Stay tuned for new theme & announcement of winners for this month.
    Thank you everyone for entering, some awesome entries this month again!
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.