test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Noro System Borg Alert

shinnok918shinnok918 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
the noro system and at least one other need to have the borg red alert fixed. having EVERYONE in the same instance makes it very boring. ive got a ship that can plow through a borg alert alone. I don't need 20 other ppl taking my xp.

Comments

• Options
    jamboxdotcomjamboxdotcom Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Not. A. Bug. Also, nice humblebrag+entitlement combo.
  • Options
    its Nord sector. and every, EVERY borg alert is limited to 5 ppl. 5. the reason is because with more than that then there's literally not enough to go around. entitlement, no. wanting to have fun, yes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    shinnok918 wrote: »
    EVERY borg alert is limited to 5 ppl.

Even with more than 5 people, it's still really easy getting XP in the red alerts. This is not a bug and doesn't belong here.

• Options
    again, if too many ppl are shooting everything xp is reduced, a LOT. and yes its a bug, because if you get into any other random alert, its 5 people. plus its annoying if I'm looking to kill a little time and I pop into a nord sector borg alert just as the command ship pops. 2 seconds for 450 dil, most wouldn't complain about, but the fun is in working for it.

honestly I think u just want to be lazy and not have to do actual work. afk many stf's?
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Not a bug report.
    /Closed.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.