test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Paradox Temporal Dread and Temporal Warfare Set

mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
I am gonna post here in the bug section even it may not be a bug.
Anyway, the Paradox Temporal Dread its a temporal ship, just like the Mobius and the Wells. The lobi set Temporal Warfare 3pc set is a clicky called Temporal Inversion Field wich has special extra bonuses for Mobius and Wells. But unfortunately these bonuses dont work on the Paradox.

Now, if this is not a bug, then... would be an unreasonable request to upgrade the set to include the Paradox aswell? Since its a Temporal ship aswell, and there is allready a precedent in the case of another lobi set, the Silent Enemy Set, wich upon the introduction of the T6 Elachi Dreadnought Cruiser, was updated to include the T6 ship aswell.

Comments

• Options
    captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    This one's especially confusing since the NPC version of the Paradox uses that set.
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I posted about this earlier along with a similar thing relating to the console set. It is supposed to work afaict.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    It would be wonderful to see them fix this on the Annorax too!
  • Options
    jamboxdotcomjamboxdotcom Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Glad others have posted about this. I, too, wasn't sure if the lack of bonuses for the Paradox was intentional or an oversight. I was rather disappointed about that.
  • Options
    yoda2005yoda2005 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Me and some friends saw this too, the description of TIF says it only works on temporal sci ships and destroyers but it should do the same on the paradox as it is a timeship, hope this gets corrected soon.
    s7CQHZ3.jpg
  • Options
    eighrichteeighrichte Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    It would be wonderful to see them fix this on the Annorax too!

Seconded!
  • Options
    nateham101#2745 nateham101 Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    The set and all its functionality works fine for me on my Paradox.
    1Wlp6QH.gif
  • Options
    The 15% turn rate increase from the new console doesn't apply for me on either the Paradox or the Annorax.
  • Options
    Some quick data from the ship stats display:

Paradox
    With no +turn equipment: 4.3°/sec
    With Tachyokinetic Converter: 5.5°/sec
    With Temporal Rift Stabilizer: 4.3°/sec*
    With both consoles: 5.5°/sec*

* When adding the Temporal Rift Stabilizer, the value momentarily increases to 4.7°/sec or 5.9°/sec, respectively, then returns to the original value.

Annorax
    With no +turn equipment: 4.2°/sec
    With Tachyokinetic Converter: 5.3°/sec
    With Temporal Rift Stabilizer: 4.2°/sec**
    With both consoles: 5.3°/sec**

** When adding the Temporal Rift Stabilizer, the value momentarily increases to 4.6°/sec or 5.8°/sec, respectively, then returns to the original value.

The increase to exotic damage appears to work on both ships (although it only seems to be around a 1-2% increase, not a 6% increase -- but if it's not multiplying the total value, that may be expected).
  • Options
    ifirebirdifirebird Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Came here for this. Was not disappointed. Do hope the Annorax + Paradox are updated to receive the bonus due to temporal ships from Temporal Warfare!