test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not recieving Klingon Campaign Admiralty XP

heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
edited January 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I haven't seen anybody else with this issue.

I am at level 8 in the Klingon admiralty campaign. I have completed the Fed campaign. At present, I am recieving no admiralty XP awards for Klingon campaign missions. My bar has been at 39,111 of 45, 200 XP for at least two days, despite completing numerous missions during that time. When I queue the missions, they list their campaign XP rewards, but once they are complete, those rewards are no longer in the list of rewards for the mission and when I claim the mission rewards, no campaign XP shows up.

Edit: Oh, character in question is Federation.

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Campaign XP is limited to 10k a day. Maybe you haven't climbed the timewall yet, just wait another few hours and try again. If it still doesn't work you should contact CS (customersupport (at) perfectworld.com) (in-game tickets most likely still don't work).​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    Huh. Okay, I guess I'll give it another day and see.

Out of curiosity, how exactly is anybody supposed to know that? I can't find any indicator in-game. Are they just assuming that everybody will read the news posts, or am I missing something obvious?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    It was in one of the Patch Notes awhile back, but yeah, we're pretty much supposed to guess about these kind of things.
    <shrug>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    heavensrun wrote: »
    Huh. Okay, I guess I'll give it another day and see.

Out of curiosity, how exactly is anybody supposed to know that? I can't find any indicator in-game. Are they just assuming that everybody will read the news posts, or am I missing something obvious?

It's not in-game. Cryptic really doesn't like to document how their games work, they just have faith in the community so players teach other players how things work. Occasionally they sneak in info via patchnotes or twitter (or facebook, anything as long as it's third-party), but that's about it pig-3.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou