Install Arc
Options

Anniversary Krenim Ship

124»

Comments

• Options
    wintermutevreswintermutevres Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    skeoch wrote: »
    i looked in the lobi store and I do not see this ship listed, where do I purchase this ship? apparently I need the console from this ship to complete my romulan t6 scimitar set.

Sorry mate but you are SOL. Ship was available during 2016 Anniversary event only and won't be available ever again because Cryptic wants it to be an exclusive reward. So yeah you have paid for an incomplete thing and you won't be able to comlete the set unless Cryptic will change their policy on event ships. Welcome to Star Trek Online.
  • Options
    skeochskeoch Member Posts: 6 New User
    > @wintermutevres said:
    > skeoch wrote: »
    >
    > i looked in the lobi store and I do not see this ship listed, where do I purchase this ship? apparently I need the console from this ship to complete my romulan t6 scimitar set.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sorry mate but you are SOL. Ship was available during 2016 Anniversary event only and won't be available ever again because Cryptic wants it to be an exclusive reward. So yeah you have paid for an incomplete thing and you won't be able to comlete the set unless Cryptic will change their policy on event ships. Welcome to Star Trek Online.

thing is... the advanced obilisk is in the lobi store and so is the dyson science ship; both event/anniversary ships which have consoles needed to complete sets; they have already set a precedence in the past that these types of ships will be available in the lobi store why on earth would they up and change their position which worked for everyone.
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    skeoch wrote: »
    > @wintermutevres said:
    > skeoch wrote: »
    >
    > i looked in the lobi store and I do not see this ship listed, where do I purchase this ship? apparently I need the console from this ship to complete my romulan t6 scimitar set.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sorry mate but you are SOL. Ship was available during 2016 Anniversary event only and won't be available ever again because Cryptic wants it to be an exclusive reward. So yeah you have paid for an incomplete thing and you won't be able to comlete the set unless Cryptic will change their policy on event ships. Welcome to Star Trek Online.

thing is... the advanced obilisk is in the lobi store and so is the dyson science ship; both event/anniversary ships which have consoles needed to complete sets; they have already set a precedence in the past that these types of ships will be available in the lobi store why on earth would they up and change their position which worked for everyone.

Well...See the Kobali Cruiser was before the Krenim and it hasn't been put in the lobi store (It completes the command ship set).So its possible this is the new norm.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.