True, but you can still nab yourself a Krenim XO :smile:
    Or an entire bridge crew :smiley:
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    It looks nice. Was kind of hoping for an unique temporal secondary deflector though.

That might be part of the rewards for playing the feature episode through.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,417 Arc User
    blitzy4 wrote: »
    questerius wrote: »
    It looks nice. Was kind of hoping for an unique temporal secondary deflector though.

That might be part of the rewards for playing the feature episode through.

Dunno.
    It'd be the first time a secondary deflector was a part of a mission reward set and they would most likely be aching to unload that bit of info in the first available blog.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    Last year it was a mission that gave you 400 points, and the remaining could be acquired with the Omega Stabilization Mission.
    Yeah I know I did a lot of Omega scanning, but that was to accumulate upgrade kits. Couldn't remember if that was also associated with the event.
    And I believe if you read the article first two paragraphs, you have the answer to your second question.
    Excellent. :)

screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Stoked for a cross faction science ship, still annoyed there is not a T6 Romulan science ship. (or a T6 KDF one, but mostly Romulan.)
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • Options
    staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Heh. What with all of these ships, I'm running out of space in my temporal-themed build for all of the "appropriate" consoles going.
  • Options
    suchsights#6315 suchsights Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    OK, first off I'm very new to the game, so completely possible I've missed something obvious, but have they said what the 'event' to get the ship actually is yet?
  • Options
    malebissemalebisse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Celebrate Star Trek Online's 6th Anniversary and earn the exclusive new Krenim Science Vessel!

SCIENCE!

~LaughingTrendy

This is great, but if you can't complete the mission in how can you earn the ship? Unable to complete Omega particles mini-game in Rura Penthe (space)
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    OK, first off I'm very new to the game, so completely possible I've missed something obvious, but have they said what the 'event' to get the ship actually is yet?

The main "event' to get the vouchers used to get the ship is doing an "Omega Particle Scan" daily mission which you get from Q. This gets you 40 vouchers each time you do it. The other thing is that when you play the new episode "Time and Tide" for the first time, it will give you 400 vouchers.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    malebisse wrote: »
    Celebrate Star Trek Online's 6th Anniversary and earn the exclusive new Krenim Science Vessel!

SCIENCE!

~LaughingTrendy

This is great, but if you can't complete the mission in how can you earn the ship? Unable to complete Omega particles mini-game in Rura Penthe (space)

They're also missing from starbase 39 for FEDs and maybe even other places. ither it will resolve itself or they'll make an emergency maintenance for it. For now you can probably just wait and/or play the new mission.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, if you read the notes on today patch, it will read something like "Resolved missing Omega particles from social maps..." and dozen or more maps listed.

About that ship mission suchsights asked about - it's account unlock, ship is for toons level 50 or more (i think), but you can do the missions on characters level 10 or more and have the ship in reserve for the future (its like Zen ship - the unlock stays even if you get the ship and dismiss it - you can get then another one - from Reputaion -> Events -> Store)
    Also it comes with its own unique console and torpedo, which both can be used on any other ships...
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    I don't think it comes with a torpedo... unless I misread the krenim torpedo is from the mission. The tarantula gets the Tholian Torpedo though.
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    No - i got the ship already on Tribble -
    after unpacking it dumped the Chronometric (i think was the name) torpedo to my inventory, and i'm not sure now (and the serwer for now is down, so can't check), but i think we can get the rest of the set from "Time and Tide" - the Beam Array, Console and 360 Beam Array, but not the torpedo....
  • Options
    sorcapprenticesorcapprentice Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I am certainly looking forward to this ship; I love science ships!

Do I have to earn 1000 "thingies" for each character, or will the first character unlock a 40 "thingie" purchase for the other characters on my account (as is done for the Summer and Winter ships)?
  • Options
    banatine wrote: »
    I like it. But i WILL be calling it the Temporal Massage Wand XD
    quote]

Too funny for words; thank you for the laugh!
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited January 2016

Do I have to earn 1000 "thingies" for each character, or will the first character unlock a 40 "thingie" purchase for the other characters on my account (as is done for the Summer and Winter ships)?

That is not done anymore. Now you need to unlock the ship for 1000 tokens on one character and then it's freely available for all other chars on that account. (See the event reputation store for claiming.)
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    toiva wrote: »

That is not done anymore. Now you need to unlock the ship for 1000 tokens on one character and then it's freely available for all other chars on that account. (See the event reputation store for claiming.)

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    Why we can not transfer 6th anniversary vouchers to other characters? Especially since the anniversary ship can be used by other characters once it is claimed.
  • Options
    aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    mainly because they want you to log in every day of the event. If you could just grind the vouchers on xx characters and get the ship in like 2 days there would be no reason for you to keep coming back everyday (unless you're obsessive about Omega Upgrades like me lol)
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    jslyn wrote: »
    Nice. I like it.

But looking at the ship makes me wonder: is it even possible to rust like that in space?

Tagline for the Krenim Science Vessel: The Motion Picture ->

"In space..., no one can hear you rust!" :p
  • Options
    valetharvalethar Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »
    I got a better idea. How about you give the Romulans and KDF a faction-specific science ship already instead of more alien garbage?

They still can't (won't) fix the tailor bugs and other issues with KDF and Roms that have been around since their respective releases. Don't expect them to spend too much time worrying about whether those factions get a ship.
  • Options
    skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    valethar wrote: »
    I got a better idea. How about you give the Romulans and KDF a faction-specific science ship already instead of more alien garbage?

They still can't (won't) fix the tailor bugs and other issues with KDF and Roms that have been around since their respective releases. Don't expect them to spend too much time worrying about whether those factions get a ship.

Maybe they wont, but we wont get anything at all if we don't keep saying we want it. The Romulans and Klingons need a T6 Science ship. The Fedrats get a pile of them, there is no reason why we can't have one.
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    valethar wrote: »

Maybe they wont, but we wont get anything at all if we don't keep saying we want it. The Romulans and Klingons need a T6 Science ship. The Fedrats get a pile of them, there is no reason why we can't have one.

I agree and I have been fighting this since the early days when the KDF were not getting the T5 ships in respect to whats feds have had and the romulans have it just as bad. I vote with my wallet and if enough players did that then Cryptic would have to seriously think what they would like to do. earn money back by appealing to players of other factions and releasing ships we want.

NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    delliboy wrote: »
    What did you all do last year to get the anniversary ship? I wasn't here for that

That would be the Kobali Samsar T6 Cruiser:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9064093-anniversary-ship-kobali-samsar-cruiser!
    Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
    i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
    * With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Like the Samsar and the Command Cruisers from last year, the new T6 Odyssey/Scimitar/Bortas'qu consoles and the anniversary ship console are a 4-pc set. However, like last year, the full set cannot be used on the anniversary ship, only on the c-store ships. I honestly cannot see any reason not to allow all 4 consoles to be used on the anniversary ship.

So, what I'd like to know is why it was designed this way?
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    By the way, there's still this loose end of A FREAKING SUPERWEAPON to tie up. That would be a much better story than this Temporal TRIBBLE War.
    Given it is a time line modifying ship, it is likely a part of the temporal war plot.

• Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    kelettes wrote: »
    Too bad we don't have any Krenim parts in the character creator tho. :(

True, but you can still nab yourself a Krenim XO :smile:
    Or an entire bridge crew :smiley:
    Nice class half full thinking there !

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    fishotterfishotter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    So, where, Where, WHERE did it ever say this anniversary special lasted only until feb 25th??? Now i have 960 vouchers and no bloody ship. Hours and hours of gaming time WASTED for nothing.
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    fishotter wrote: »
    So, where, Where, WHERE did it ever say this anniversary special lasted only until feb 25th???

The first line of the second paragraph of the Dev Blog about the Anniversary event. It was also on the in game calendar, and had end dates with local times every time you opened the in game mission journal.
    ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    skeochskeoch Member Posts: 6 New User
    i looked in the lobi store and I do not see this ship listed, where do I purchase this ship? apparently I need the console from this ship to complete my romulan t6 scimitar set.