test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trophies

bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
So is there any blip on the radar about maybe getting more ship models as trophies? The ships are modeled, isn't that the hardest part of it? Please, if I have a ship available to a character, they should be able to have the model of that ship on a wall.​​
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Considering most bridges can't display trophies at all...making new ones is probably not high priority.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Honestly, every ship I have, Fed, Rom, and KDF has the trophies somewhere.​​
    signature.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Cryptic never did give us any new kill accolade titles or Trophies for new enemy types. No Trophy for Tholians, No Trophy for Voth, No Trophy or titles for Vaadwaur...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Yeah it would be nice if they would restart these things.​​
    signature.png
    Agreed.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Cryptic never did give us any new kill accolade titles or Trophies for new enemy types. No Trophy for Tholians, No Trophy for Voth, No Trophy or titles for Vaadwaur...
    Which is a shame... they also could stand to add them to Fleet Alerts. Now, aside from trophies, I've said before that a welcome reward for 'destroy all named X' would be a pair of noncombat pet versions (space and ground) of that ship type.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Just guessing, but I don't see Trophies being a thing of the Future. \

Mostly based on the fact that the "Intrepid" Version of the 2 New Voyager Interiors didn't even have Trophy Spots.
    The Voyager Version Did but not the Base Intrepid One.
    primar13 wrote: »
    Just guessing, but I don't see Trophies being a thing of the Future. \

Mostly based on the fact that the "Intrepid" Version of the 2 New Voyager Interiors didn't even have Trophy Spots.
    The Voyager Version Did but not the Base Intrepid One.

The Romulan interior didn't have any either.