test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online App PLEASE

Would you please consider making a STO APP so we can do Doff missions and refine dilithium on our smart phones and tablets. And while you are at it throw in a few mini games. :)

The reason is that life takes some of us away from our computers and we still want to play STO in some way. Also it is hard to work and keep my Doff missions going. This is something I am willing to pay for and I believe others would too.

Offer it free to lifetime members and subscription players and purchase for F2P at a reasonable rate.

I believe this would be a major seller if priced right. I do not believe zen would be the way to go as you have to buy zen in $10.00 chunks. However if the app is around .99 cents to maybe $1.99 I believe people would not mind buying it for money through the app store (google and apple).

If this is not the right place for this then please move this post to the proper place.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    zbopzbop Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'd pay $3.99 for an app that let me manage my DOFF, allow me to do dilithium mining in a mini game to mine for my characters, and I'd pay $7.99.