test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter PvP race: bug/self accidental deed report of 2 flags for one participant issue.

rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
edited January 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Winter PvP race: bug/self accidental deed report of 2 flags for one participant issue. (I don't know how to report this well, sorry for any mistake)

Description: just a few minutes ago I was participating in the PvP winter race (Ethelene character), and arrived after 3rd place.
Participant flag was waiting for me. Maybe as I was not feeling so well I was shaking or not noticing in time, and so hit the f too frequently/too many times while trying to take the flag once.

As a result, 2 messages of taking 2 tags appeared, and I had 4 more tags in my inventory.

A player waiting nearby named Raven possibly lost his tag by this accident of mine.
I apologize, I really didn't mean to do this and ofc I didn't mean to cheat or take the tags from Raven.

I decided it's the best to report this accident of self/two flag taking issue, for it's not fair for the character named Raven and also as I got more tags than intended, and also noting that it could be linked to the missing flag issue other complained about. (e.g. accidentally if 1st racer spam f in order to reach the flag 1st ad not noticing, or non accidentally too possibly)

I have screenshot showing this in my case, but unsure if and how I should upload it.